• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Artisan Festival... Starting Over Again?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was under the impression the festive system would be over today (Friday January 4 2019)…

This morning (Atlantic) the tree in East Brit popped... and 26 out of 27 of my guys got a gift. (All Small BODs).

Izumo does their shard down and up late afternoon, early evening in the USA.

This afternoon... Atlantic... the NPC Town Cryer... still saying it was Brit.

Izumo still hasn't popped by midnight our times.

Midnight Atlantic? News says Yew. What the... :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This morning (Atlantic) the tree in East Brit popped... and 26 out of 27 of my guys got a gift. (All Small BODs).
How are you so lucky? Santa's helper told me that tree would get a star so I put on BODs and got 3 out of 18.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If I knew they wouldnt come along and poof it all and lose my points, I'd build the Yew tree again real quick LOL

SwordofExcalibur

One of the last Rangers of Skara Brae
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Between this and ice blue robes, I'd say Armageddon, Ragnarok, or the Aztec apocalypse is close at hand.

I kidd. I hope the Devs are on vacation and enjoying their time away from the monster machine and will flip the switches back on when they return.