• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Artisan Festival Rewards

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I would love to see how people are displaying these in their homes.

There are 72 rewards total which takes up a lot of real estate, so show me what you've done with them please!

My Anti-Virtue chamber currently.....still trying to map out where they would go when I get them all lol.

1608305493408.png

Jepeth

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have a Church of the Virtues on Chesapeake with a lot of the virtue decoration. I've been thinking, though, how fun it would be to do mirrored versions of the church. The vice decorations in the Felucca church and the virtue decorations in the Trammel version.

Tarragon Slayer/MZB

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've placed some of mine in the Drachenfels BoD Exchange Centre.
It seemed fitting as they are after all BoD rewards.
1608369277648.png
Pillows and lanterns at the entrace. Also,the 4 stained glass windows which I was enormously lucky to get early.

1608369330238.png
The reception area with symmetric paintings and statues.

1608369383906.png
The Tailoring small BoDs section with more stained glass windows. In the coming years, I expect to replace these with the new ones.

1608369446463.png
The first floor with the carpentry BoD section on the left and cooking in the back, but also with a decorated eating area where the crafters can take a break from work and have a snack or meal.

1608369586633.png
The BoDs for alchemy, inscription and tinkering on the second floor with lantern + pillows decoration, more paintings and the new blankets.

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is the first floor of my Virtue Keep located Drachenfels, Skara South. All old artisan rewards + floor tiles from VvV & Clean up Brittannia (2 VvV floore need to be done by time). I lack doing the festival this year because of healthy problems and much more important real life things. I hope the festival is going on next year and I have more time - and found a nice place where than I can present this new Set of at the end 16 windows and 16 blankets.

Attachments

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I see these awesomely decorated, well laid out homes and I look at mine. Mine looks like a warehouse that drunken monkeys are hoarding their junk in.
LOL yeah my houses used to look that way. I am trying to change that which is why I asked about these. The statues are so big and you can't walk through them. I don't want them taking up space and I want to be able to display them nicely.

The problem for me is, I feel the whole East side of a home is not very functional for deco because you can't really see things placed against the walls. GREAT for hiding things with CoT but difficult for deco.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Love the museum, it looks great!

I guess I have to bribe someone to get me the Vice Tiles ;)

Hard to display them in such a way that they aren't all grouped up together though, I do like Tarragons set up though, very creative!