• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Artisan Festival item vendor opening soon

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I still have six shards to bring stuff over from, But I'll probably get my vendors set up at the Compassion Crossroads house by this weekend. I'll also put a lot of my common candles up, after I determine I have a full set of all the names among the ones I'm keeping, and my extra batiks.

I'm also looking to trade for some of the batiks with fire (won't know specifics until I get them all transferred), and some of the leprechauns from the event a spring or two ago (have lots of extras, looking to complete a set of all 3 types)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I need a New Magincia and Moonglow Campfire Batik. Have others to trade.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'll have a list soon of what I need. I still have to bring over stuff from Drach, Europa, LS, and Chessy. I'm also looking for about a dozen of the leprechauns from a while back.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
After going on a buying spree, still need 2 leprechauns
Captured near Skara Brae
Captured near Trinsic

It must specifically be the "captured" version. I've already got the "Befriended" and "Found" versions.

I'm down to just needing to bring stuff from Drachenfels and Chesapeake (each of of which had large enough hauls to require dedicated trips)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
VENDORS ARE NOW STOCKED!

Trammel Compassion Crossroads, at the THB Guildhouse.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Here's my list needs / trades:

Batiks: I need the following Fire Batiks... Heartwood, Jhelom, Minoc, Moonglow, New Magincia, Trinsic. I have an extra Vesper Fire batik for trade, and I have several sets of the plain batiks for sale or trade.
I have over 50 leprechauns extra after completing my set. If you need any specific ones let me know.
Artisan Festival items: If anyone needs individual items, they are on the two vendors if I have spares. In addition, I have two complete sets (to date) that I am willing to sell.
My vendors also have sets of 5 of the artisan festival gift boxes for sale for 25,000 gold per set, assembled in sets of boxes named One, Two, Three, Four, and Five (from where I had characters named these as gift runners), making them convenient for sorting or keeping stuff separate.