• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Artisan Festival 2023

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
not like ATL people cant go to the other shards and transfer these things back with them ....

well Ok except for siege :rolleyes:

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What happens if you don't open the gift with the 6 day timer lifespan? I really like one of the boxes, hehe... Does it vanish? or does it simply become a box & stop generating the artisan gift?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I forgot to open a few because I was putting them on a negative karma account to get red gifts. The gift is made when you open the present box. When I logged that account in months later, I noticed the boxes go poof.

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok, so I'll open it.

However, I tried opening the giftbox with another character, but it said "that gift doesn't belong to you". Or did you mean that the gift is created at the moment of opening the second box? Ok, I'll try that, thanks!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok, so I'll open it.

However, I tried opening the giftbox with another character, but it said "that gift doesn't belong to you". Or did you mean that the gift is created at the moment of opening the second box? Ok, I'll try that, thanks!
Go ahead and leave one unopened, see what happens. I dont think we would get to keep those cool Angel boxes.

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol, too late, I wanted to see if after opening it, my rogue opened the second box to get a red.. also didn't work, got a greenie.
But sure thing, getting to keep that deep-dark-blue angel box would've been sweet!