• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Artisan Festival 2019

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is anyone doing this this year?

Are we going to focus on just one tree so we can have a chance of completing it like last year?

Thanks,

Lador

Reactions: Mil

Mil

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm totally in! I'm voting for good old Moonglow. We need some action there. ;)

Princess Caoimhe

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
this will be my first year doing the tree, can anyone answer some questions?

Roughly how many bods does it take to fill a tree?

Has it been decided that we are only working 1 tree?

does it accept all types of bods? ie the cooking, scribe, alchemy ect too?

i've spent months filling bods so have a fair few ready to go

Mil

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aaand the Artisan Festival has started in Moonglow! Let's do this! :thumbsup:

Mil

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, it looks even better during night time! :)

*gives the elf cookies and milk*

Izzy MBC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I just wanna say thanks to Lady Skuld, Countess of Jhelom and her friend Mimir (I'm sorry, I didn't catch your title) for gifting me a completed Bod the other night, so I could in-turn hand it to the Elf.
Today, Santa rewarded me with a Gift box containing a Sculpture; it turns a weird colour whilst making a noise when I double click it, just what I always wanted ;)

Image5b.png

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
To be fair, we might have to add to our last post, of course it was entirely (mostly) our own fault for not being well prepared with our BODs, since it is possible to do that ahead of the Festival itself. But well, this has just been a year with hardly any UO time, pretty much none from February till the start of this month. Here's hoping for a better year ahead!

Reactions: Mil

Romano Arax

Visitor
A crafty crafter, erected the tree in Vesper in no time! Well done Ferin Derive!
Bring a BOD per char, if you want pressies and missed the previous trees.

Thank you Milena and the Alliance voices in my head whom helped me with me old brains lack of memory.
It takes the better part of a year to trade, complete and haggle with the Bod-masters to get enough to complete in one go.
The Characters of CLOWN worked hard and will hopefully recieve their just rewards!

xmas 6 2019 UO.png

Romano Arax

Visitor
And now Vesper is a town full of presents!

Thank you Milena and the Alliance voices in my head whom helped me with me old brains lack of memory.
It takes the better part of a year to trade, complete and haggle with the Bod-masters to get enough to complete in one go.
The Characters of CLOWN worked hard and will hopefully recieve their just rewards!

View attachment 104404

Attachments

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this will be my first year doing the tree, can anyone answer some questions?

Roughly how many bods does it take to fill a tree?

Has it been decided that we are only working 1 tree?

does it accept all types of bods? ie the cooking, scribe, alchemy ect too?

i've spent months filling bods so have a fair few ready to go
Sorry for the belated answer - I still constantly miss to check this forum - blimey ....

I had asked one of the "mad ueber bodders" on Drachenfels and got this answer ...

BoD points needed to get to next tree level
no tree to 1st stage
1'000​
1st to 2nd stage
4'000​
2nd to 3rd stage
8'000​
3rd to 4th stage
12'750​
4th to 5th stage
25'500​
total