• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Artifact

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello,
I do not know exactly this topic.
I see that most of the equipment is artifacts. minor, large, legendary.
but where can I find them? How can I do?
Is there a particular place where I can find these? creature?
thanks to all

I've recently returned to uo so I'm relatively clueless as to what's currently going on but since you havent recieved any responses yet here's my half a euro;

The item naming system is somewhat redundant. It's labelled as an artifact but it's not "really" an artifact. It's just a designation ment to give you an idea of the number and power of modifiers on the item. You can roughly sort out alot of garbage from a loot container by just looking at the title (mind you, some clean items still have potensial value as an imbuing focus depending on the actual mods).

Other items, more traditionally labelled as artifacts mainly spawn in your backpack from killing certain end-game monsters (or events). These days there are so many powerful crafted items that most of the traditional artifacts have pretty much lost their value. There are still a few of the older artifacts that are still highly usefull, but most of them are outdated and outdone by the new loot & crafteables.

The best way for you to get familiar with them is to look at what other people are wearing, assume their template and google the artifact. You will find large libraries describing every item and it's spawn location easily. Getting them, however, usually require a very good starting point by having completed your template (and prefereably one that's verified to work well for that particular type of hunt) and build a suit that will let you farm said monster/event.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello,
I do not know exactly this topic.
I see that most of the equipment is artifacts. minor, large, legendary.
but where can I find them? How can I do?
Is there a particular place where I can find these? creature?
thanks to all
Generally legendary artis drop on top end content like shadow guard, scalis, lvl 6 maps. Most use a luck suit. There is a mob that can be solo'd and respawns quickly that drops good loot (probably a few, but one I farm is great). He is difficult. I don't want to give my farm spots openly here, but I will tell u if u shoot me a private message :)

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
for example. this item - or some item like this - can i loot somewhere?
what is the most place for drop item like this?
i see this item like this only on vendor search and i want to try to look for alone.
screenshot_104.jpg

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
for example. this item - or some item like this - can i loot somewhere?
what is the most place for drop item like this?
i see this item like this only on vendor search and i want to try to look for alone.
View attachment 88970
Legendary items drop on high end content. Shadow guard, scalis,lvl 6 maps, stuff like this. I believe the roof can be solo'd but you may need multiple accounts, or a very specific template and specific gear to solo on a melee class. I don't know much about treasure hunting as I don't have a tmap character.