• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Arrr Takes to the Seas!

Rizu

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Yarrrrr.. Attention ye scally wags of Siege Perilous! Tonight, several of you have suffered the wrath of our band of pirates! Thats right, tonight us pirates plundered and pillaged your loot and booty!

Thanks to your kind donations, we have equipped us a second ship. Ye all better be vigilant for us pirates as you traverse the seas.

We all dare ye to call us pirates land lubbers again, lest ye once again incur our wrath.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

Last edited:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) Nightstalker taught me not to leave my boat in the water when I logged off.
He was willing to accept a ransom for goods captured. Will ARRR do the same?

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We all dare ye to call us pirates land lubbers again, lest ye once again incur our wrath.

View attachment 9929 View attachment 9930 View attachment 9931 View attachment 9932 View attachment 9933 View attachment 9934 View attachment 9935 [/quote]

Ummm I think you still might be land lubbers, because it looks like you all may have just rode around land and found unattended boats. Then you droppped your boat and did your thing! But not wanting you to feel sad about your mis -conception on how cool ya arrrrrre , sooo " Yay for Arrr, ya killed unattended boats". The rest of the community, all knew ya had it in ya! Woot woot for land lubbers taking snapshots of themselves pretending to be pirates. Lets all party on your success:party:!

Last edited:

stmac1988

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well a true pirate doesnt care if a boat is attended or not, they raid and pillage any boat or village when deemed necessary :D

chise2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ummm I think you still might be land lubbers, because it looks like you all may have just rode around land and found unattended boats. Then you droppped your boat and did your thing! But not wanting you to feel sad about your mis -conception on how cool ya arrrrrre , sooo " Yay for Arrr, ya killed unattended boats". The rest of the community, all knew ya had it in ya! Woot woot for land lubbers taking snapshots of themselves pretending to be pirates. Lets all party on your success:party:![/quote]

We actually scuttled a boat out in the middle of the sea. However it took us about three scuttled boats before we asked ourselves is anyone taking pictures of this? lol So unfortunately we donlt have pictures of the first three scuttled boats. But yes we did find at least one out on sea. But yes like spredem says we are pirates and what would a pirate care if a boat was attended and at land or sea? But yes people made comments about us never going out to sea and being land pirates. Well this is what happens when pirates get on a boat folks ;) But yeah you sound pretty bitter for someones whose boat *assuming you even have one* wasn;t even touched.. :p

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well a true pirate doesnt care if a boat is attended or not, they raid and pillage any boat or village when deemed necessary :D

lol Your right, that is what a true pirate would do. Hummm but I only seen pics of beat up , unattended boats within a couple tiles from shore. No pics of actual loot or dead bodies! LOL But thats cool if it is the goal of Arrr to raid and pillage empty, unattended boats within a couple tiles from shore, more power to ya! Your awesome and brave to follow that dream!

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ummm I think you still might be land lubbers, because it looks like you all may have just rode around land and found unattended boats. Then you droppped your boat and did your thing! But not wanting you to feel sad about your mis -conception on how cool ya arrrrrre , sooo " Yay for Arrr, ya killed unattended boats". The rest of the community, all knew ya had it in ya! Woot woot for land lubbers taking snapshots of themselves pretending to be pirates. Lets all party on your success:party:!

We actually scuttled a boat out in the middle of the sea. However it took us about three scuttled boats before we asked ourselves is anyone taking pictures of this? lol So unfortunately we donlt have pictures of the first three scuttled boats. But yes we did find at least one out on sea. But yes like spredem says we are pirates and what would a pirate care if a boat was attended and at land or sea? But yes people made comments about us never going out to sea and being land pirates. Well this is what happens when pirates get on a boat folks ;) But yeah you sound pretty bitter for someones whose boat *assuming you even have one* wasn;t even touched.. :p[/quote]

LOL your so cute! Rock on Chise2!

chise2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol Your right, that is what a true pirate would do. Hummm but I only seen pics of beat up , unattended boats within a couple tiles from shore. No pics of actual loot or dead bodies! LOL But thats cool if it is the goal of Arrr to raid and pillage empty, unattended boats within a couple tiles from shore, more power to ya! Your awesome and brave to follow that dream!

Uhhh there is a picture of a boat with the cannons we looted off the ships that had them. Also I got some booty from Luka and a fish caught by Morea. I locked them down at the ARR yew guildhouse right by the gate in front of Brams castle. Also no its not our "goal" to pillage empty unattended boats we donlt log on everynight and go lets go find some boats on the shore and mess them up!!!! :rolleyes: Also we did risk the possiblity of being seen of someone coming up and seeing their boat being attacked. And like I said we did manage to find one boat out on sea. And anyone who has actually looked for player boats on sea can tell you finding a player boat on the sea is almost as bad as finding a needle in a haystack. Finding a player boat out on sea with the player actually on it? Well suddenly finding a needle in a haystack sounds easy. :p

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uhhh there is a picture of a boat with the cannons we looted off the ships that had them. Also I got some booty from Luka and a fish caught by Morea. I locked them down at the ARR yew guildhouse right by the gate in front of Brams castle. Also no its not our "goal" to pillage empty unattended boats we donlt log on everynight and go lets go find some boats on the shore and mess them up!!!! :rolleyes: Also we did risk the possiblity of being seen of someone coming up and seeing their boat being attacked. And like I said we did manage to find one boat out on sea. And anyone who has actually looked for player boats on sea can tell you finding a player boat on the sea is almost as bad as finding a needle in a haystack. Finding a player boat out on sea with the player actually on it? Well suddenly finding a needle in a haystack sounds easy. :p

Chise2: lol I totally agree with what your saying. It's hard enough to find action on land let alone going to sea. You should grab the fun when ya can. But seriousely, lol , the title of this post were cooler then the pics IMO. I made a joke that was maybe a lil rough, lol but I thought Arrr members were a lil tougher and could take the ribbing!
I really do like several Arrr members and wish them the best. :p

Last edited:

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahem.. Captain Jamie here.. I had to pilot the ship at the seas and the waves were tough. We were being pushed in all directions and still did not manage to get lost. We found a boat at seas, but she be empty of any souls. So we decided to pillage it, however we did not have our sketch artist render a photo for you all to see. It is very hard to find ye scally wags at sea, let alone on the land. So we took to harboring the ones near shore. This was nothing more then just to remind you that your ships are not safe.. We managed to outrig a secondary boat with the loot we received and a few more cannons left. Might I remind you, the Brittanian Ship is the slowest in the fleet and it was painful at times..

Luka - You will need to speak to Captain Parium in regards to ye cannons.

That is all.

chise2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chise2: lol I totally agree with what your saying. It's hard enough to find action on land let alone going to sea. You should grab the fun when ya can. But seriousely, lol , the title of this post were cooler then the pics IMO. I made a joke that was maybe a lil rough, lol but I thought Arrr members were a lil tougher and could take the ribbing!
I really do like several Arrr members and wish them the best. :p
Ahh well guess I took your post the wrong way then ehhe