• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Enhanced Client Arrow, Eagle Strike, Ligthning glitch

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sometimes arrows, eagle strikes and Ligthnings appearing very big on the screen.

I think it has something todo in which state of animation the enemy is and at which direction you are shooting, it is long existing bug and i had posted it often via ingame tool, but it is real anoying and looks very ugly it would be very cool it would be fixed soon. Makes the new client much more ready for the other people ;)

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Sometimes arrows, eagle strikes and Ligthnings appearing very big on the screen.

I think it has something todo in which state of animation the enemy is and at which direction you are shooting, it is long existing bug and i had posted it often via ingame tool, but it is real anoying and looks very ugly it would be very cool it would be fixed soon. Makes the new client much more ready for the other people ;)
This is a known issue that is already in the system. If you have any further details regarding how you are getting this effect to occur, please free to post them in this thread.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a known issue that is already in the system. If you have any further details regarding how you are getting this effect to occur, please free to post them in this thread.
It is very hard to figure out but i know that when fighting a Medusa it appears really often, try it standing on the upper right corner and Medusa on the down left corner shooting arrows on her. You will see that sometimes the arrow is appearing very big on the screen, same is with the other effects reported above.

Leira of Asrai

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL. I see this happen a lot and just thought it was intentional... Not that annoying so I would rate it low priority.