• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Arrives at one of his favorite Taverns Tired from the Road*

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
*Wanders in the Tavern Door and heads over to the donation bin by the window. Pleased with the nice rattle from the box as he gives it a shake, he picks up the ledger to review the list of donors"

"Hmm let's see. Another Legendary, an offer of support from JCBuilder, A few new Grand Masters and Masters. Well we are making good progress. 65% complete and only $3,638 left to go to fully fund the campaign.

I do believe that this Tavern Common room Community could wrap this up tonight if we all jumped on board this evening. "

*Waves the Tavern Keeper over to a table between the collection box and the Fire Place *

“My Old Friend you know those ancient casks of Good Old Moonglow Red way down in the bottom of the cellar we have kept hidden for years. Bring them on up.

Give one to the first new Legendary donation this evening from tavern community

Each new Grand Master a Flagon of the Ancient Good Old Moonglow Red

And for a Master fill his goblet to the rim!

Tonight is a night about action as a community and a drive to finish our goal”

*Stands and taps his staff politely gathering the attention of the rest of the room*

“$3,638 is just a short distance for us to move our world to a community funded and supported entity. Line on up single file and when you sign your name

*Settles back down to the table and as the line builds shakes the hand of each who drops a few coins in the donation box then signs their name*

Click Here to Donate

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Freja looks around in the Tavern, so many names she know. She count around 50, all here to support the Tavern they love. All gives what they can afford. She do see several Masters, some Grandmasters and some Legend together they donated around 6.5k, that's really a lot but she also see all the younger ones, who donated what they could afford. Together they added 1.5k so anyone who can afford something even if only $10 will help raise the money.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
*sneaks in the back door and sits at the table with Kelmo*
*feeling an unusual draft Nabin gives his right finger a quick wiggle*

"Wis Quas"

*Reveals Victim of Siege sitting next to Kelmo and pours him a mug of the Tavern's finest*

"Welcome my old friend good to see you"

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
*Setatabon and Malag arrive at the Tavern. Malag waits patiently as his "brother" shakes the snow from his wings*

*Together they head for a table on the far side of the room, nearest to the fireplace. As they cross the room Setatabon shifts to his more "humanoid" form.*

*They sit at the Table Malag ordering just a pitcher of water and some cheese, Setatabon asks for a glass of Bloodwyne. They scan the room Setatabon being sure to avoid any females present*

*Setatabon sneaks a hot coal from the fire and pops it in his mouth crunching it in his teeth, he smiles at his "brother".*

"Been a long time since we've visited a Tavern together, Dalninuk." He says.

"Indeed, too long." Malag tells him with a smile as he slices off a sliver of cheese.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
*They cheering from the room wakes the old Sage and as he listens to the success and war stories of his old friends he rises to salute the communities accomplishment*

"You have all risen to a great challenge, faced it, conquered it, and lived it as a community.

While this represents great success and a historical moment, your challenge as a community has just begun.

This is now a more important time to come together and grow as a community

We are now each of us personally responsible for our growth and development of our community

We bought it, we supported it, and we will now live it

We the community now need dozens of volunteers to support the community.

Reporters, event planners, heck community helpers

Time to step up and make this something special

The power of this community is in its volunteers

Honestly we did this all for you.

The volunteers as a thank you and because we respect the time and effort you all put in for us.

If you ever had the thought or little voice in your head that you could contribute in some way it's time to volunteer.

Stratics needs dozens of you and will love having your inspiration and contribution so sign up friends"

Last edited:

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Tavern door opened with a loud *CRASH*.

"HUZZAH! We have prevailed! The day has been saved! Rejoice my friends! Drinks all around!"

*With that Jirel of Joiry toss a purse of coins to the Tavern Keeper.

*Jirel shuts the tavern door and stamps off the snow. Then tosses off a fur cloak to reveal a tatter plain dress and numerous cuts, bruises and bandages"

Spying Nabin by fire, she walk to him: "
My old friend, how are you?" "Don't mind my appearance got into a bit of a scrap, no worries" "my dress is trash though, no matter my brother Maxwell the tailor shall make me a new and even better one!"

"I feel light hearted and I wish to make merry!" At that she bestows a big kiss on the old bard's cheek. The band strikes up a lively tune.

"I'm inspired to dance!" With that she pulls the old Bard to his feet and they whirl off in a merry jig.

"Hang on old Bard! We're going to dance till sun comes or our feet fall off which ever happens first!"

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
* winks at the tavern keeper and waves him away*

"Yeah she's a bit nuts but I get her so I'll dance a bit and then settle back down to my fire."

*tosses a gold piece to the tavern keeper so he will make up an excuse to get Nabin out of this in a few minutes*

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
She rides up, leaping from her pooka which disappears into the falling snow and follows in closely behind Jirel - only to have the door slammed into her face. With a small scoff, she shoves the door back open, stepping in to see Jirel and Nabin spinning in dance, and smiles.

"Its been a vera long time there's been dancin' in the Uhall!" she exclaims, shaking snow from her cloak. Sidestepping around the twirling pair, she makes her way to the fireplace seeking warmth.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
*Malag watches the dancing from his table with a sly smile, thinking it's a good thing Jirel didn't pick him, he'd have a hard time explaining that one to his wife.* *Setatabon turns his back to the door and the dancing to avoid attracting any undue attention from the females and the incubus and his "brother" resume their conversation*

*Hearing the news of victory the two make a toast and wish the UHall and all of Stratics good luck, best wishes and happy victory, before they settle back down to their table and conversation.*

"Next round is on me." Malag tells the bartender as he hands him a bag of coin.