• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ARPC stuff Events

Lady Wynn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a list of events with the arcp you may be intreasted in:

10/09/11-Joust Macabre, 9:00pm est. ARPC Event held at the Necromancer arena in Umbra

10/10/11-Lush House 170* 9'S 25* 56'w [Ter Mur

10/17/11-Hall of Drunken Elders (Falling Waters Fortress) Malas Facet 10.01'S 10.03'E

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me=) or aulbrey she knows to when she isnt drinking. :thumbup:

aulbrey

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a list of events with the arcp you may be intreasted in:

10/10/11-Lush House 170* 9'S 25* 56'w [Ter Mur

10/17/11-Hall of Drunken Elders (Falling Waters Fortress) Malas Facet 10.01'S 10.03'E

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me=) or aulbrey she knows to when she isnt drinking. :thumbup:
these 2 are a must or else im gonna stalk you......um yea *runs back to her drinking*

T

Tazar

It's amazing how every time I mention Ug, it kills the thread.

aulbrey

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol wynns right i didnt see the response till now. too bad i wont have time too stalk much these days though