• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Arms Lore: useful or unuseful?

• Thread starter AnniKyLexicon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

AnniKyLexicon

I have just created a tailor and I was wondering if Arms Lore is still a useful skill. My husband (who has been playing for a few odd years now) suggested that perhaps I would need it to create leather armor. It makes sense I suppose, but the chance possibility tools for tailors don't say anything about arms lore and arms lore is shoved in that poor little category of "miscellaneous" with such skills as "cooking" and "camping." Either way, I don't want to continue raising the skill if it's useless. I'd replace it with something more useful. Thank you.

M

mtman

it adds a point to damage increase for each 20 skill points u have for weapons and point to armor for each 20 skill points..... something like that it goes...somewhere its explained in more detail...i use it for the extra bonus..works on all merchant skills