• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ARMS LORE HOUSES. POST LOCATIONS HERE!!

• Thread starter heathwalker
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
H

heathwalker

Err that's it.

Post shard, location, and coordinates if you have them.

Pls let me know if a posted house later disappears.

Posts marked as deleted are ones where house no longer exists.

S

Sergeant

Great Lakes. 360 daggers are locked down in my vila cords are 78o13'N 10o32'E in the red, blue, and green backpacks.

V

Vakhur

Lake Superior, Trammel: 97o 59' N, 173o 28' W

10 bags lying on the ground in the east wing of the Castle.

D

Dark Raven

the villa on pacific in trammel east of skara rangers guild is still there and still has the 800 skullcaps ive been working 3 of my thieves there for the past couple days

K

Khelevaster

Well the coordinates for the first place, "Marsallas", isnt near Moonglow but inbetween Cove and the shrine of Compassion, south-east of the crossroads. And i couldnt check it out cause i couldnt get there (only used UOAM to see where it was).

A

animosity

Napa Valley

<center>A short run south west of hythloth</center>

L

Lavos

Evil Inc. Bar 'n' Grill
Shard: Catskills
Location: Ice island in the western area of the mountains in felucca.
Co-ordanates: 112o 14'N/176o 0'W
House: Log Cabin
Item count: 750 Daggers
Cost: Nothing, But donations are welcome.
Owner: Picsra Maggs (house holder mule)
If you need to get in touch with me I can friend you to the house so you can log off there and the chest right next to the daggers is probably going to be removed to make room for another dagger chest soon.
Extra notes: You don't need to be friended in order to use the daggers since they're all locked down ICQ me at 33885617 if you want a rune marked or need to be friended.

N

neo80x

OK-- You Sonoma users, here is your break! I got frustrated not being able to find an arms/poison house so I decided to throw down some daggers. I have 400 Locked down (not quite enough for higher levels, but then again thats all the free space I could manage :p). They are in my villa on the stone table. Coords are for Tram: 76o 17' S by 19o 3' W

If anyone else from Sonoma knows of another house, please let me know! My icq is 32715591. Thanks and have fun!

N

nevrendin

Casa de Moc
Shard: Atlantic , Trammel
Location: North of the Justice Shrine, Near what UOAM calls Three Tile Island
Coords: 111o 47'N / 1o 32'E
Size:Villa
Amount:500 daggers (will be 1000 soon)
Cost: FREE

O

Ollie

Trammel West Brit Bank, on most shards. Not kidding.
It got me to 85 fairly quickly.

S

Shayde

for the Casa de Moc, could you possibly line up your daggers instead of having them all bunched up? it'd make it MUCH easier. i currently go to the other 2 mentioned ATL arms lore houses, but a 3rd would be nice to have, considering you organized the daggers....

W

WrathofSanford

I lined mine up, and I am currently looking for a larger house

B

badboy

<center>-[Sonoma]-
Feluccia

!!You're guaranteed to Grandmaster your Armslore skill here!!
~1056 gm skull caps | absolutely no spawn | quiet area~

Download the pre-recorded UOAssist armslore macro here.</center>

<center>
</center>
<center>[badboy of LS&amp;SP&amp;Sonoma]</center>

<center>***There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count &amp; those who can't.***</center>

N

NoBigDeal

I just found this house on Europa shard !

Spirit's House
Shard: Europa
Facet: Trammel
Size: Log Cabine
Amount: 475 Daggers
Cost: Free
Owner: Unknown

P

PuBlic EneMy

<blockquote><hr>

!!You're guaranteed to Grandmaster your Armslore skill here!!
~1056 gm skull caps | absolutely no spawn | quiet area~

<hr></blockquote>
Just a bit hard to GM there when the door is locked and you didnt put your ICQ up for contact. Thanks

V

Vector

Atlantic, Feluccia
61o 57' N
57o 14' E

The house is north east of the britain swamp.
840 skull caps
Lots of spawn nearby, so make sure you hide while you work on lore.
ICQ or AIM me for macros if you need them (In my profile)

Z

ZeonZaku

I am looking for a baja House... Can anyone help me out?

thnx

L

Lord Aegis

a repost of my house.. the image got deleted.

Atlantic, Trammel. Head directly west of Britain Moongate, the house is a villa.

B

bobdigi

anyone got any updated houses for GREAT LAKES shard....

any help will be appreciated....

gains stuck at 85.5

A

Angelo_Torrio

Baja
fel
i dont know coords but its the reaper place above minoc and near the entrance to t2a

just go up and youll see a L shape 2 story theres vendors in there upstairs but better hurry im gonna take them down soon as i gm my arms lore

K

Kayjn

25*8'S x 26*43'W near the Brit Cross roads.

There is a vendor upstairs wtih lots of daggers, i didn't count.

*Edit*

Now that i have placed my NEW and LARGER house, there is a red wodden box on the outside patio. It holds 120 daggers. Another 120 dagger for the pouch next to it will be there by next wed., 8/21/02
Coords. are: 83*3'S x 138*56'E

Z

Zrikz1

*For Catskills*
Just made a new one on Cats its located on Fire Island Trammel.. "not at home atm but will edit with location soon.." It has 2 vendors with around 125 Skullcaps for now will add more soon and I also have 200 gm tinkered boxes locked down if you wish to work on Lockpicking or arms lore let me know.
Icq 125672477
Email: [email protected]

-Meko
-Jarlaxle
Of Catskills

N

NoFuiYo

ive searched and searched, and ive WALKED to like where 4 or 5 of the posted arms lore houses are SUPPOSED to be, one is on an island, and i have no boat, on instead of daggers, has a dp crate that kills u when u open it, and the other 3 i went to just arent there. someone please show me to a arms lore house on atlantic, please

L

Lord Aegis

The house posted by Vector and me are no longer in operation. Sorry!

V

voodo

drach, fell, yew. 61 26N 25 22W 85 daghgers in two pouches on the left (under the bench by the forge) not a lot - butr a start - very little spawn

P

Plastic Fork

Any other armslore houses on Lake Superior aside from the one that was listed already?

L

Lord Melkor

Anyone know any arms lore houses in Chessy? I really need one.

S

Spoons

Only one on napa is like 400ish skullcaps.. any with more (anything)?

R

Renon

Anyone know about or have a better arms lore house on LS than the castle on Tram-Ice Island?

B

Bras d'Or

Is there anywhere on Drach a house where you got at least SOME way to practise arms lore in the upper skilllevels??

best regards,

A

Alyn

I'm in search of a Lake Austin house (besides the one at 32 31 N 77 41 E).