• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Armor

M

maceman24

I have an imperial commando and am trying to find new armor for him. I don't know where I can get storm trooper armor or anything like that. Thanks.

C

ClanBeviin2

What level are you? Remember, no one can wear any armor until level 22. If you're 22 or higher, you can contact an armorsmith directly, or do a vendor search on the bazaars. Click Galaxywide and Vendor Search. The easiest, actually, is to search under Misc/Wearable Containers and in the text search box, type "Imperial" - that should call up full suits of armor that you're looking for. Not until level 22, though, don't forget. (You can buy it sooner, but you can't wear it until 22.) If you're really looking for an Imp costume before that, you can always become an Imp pilot and run around in your TIE flight suit once you get it.