• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Arirang EM Event - 내키지 않은 동맹

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran

줄거리

젠토 도시가 군벌 세력에 의해 처참히 유린당한 그 여파를 수습하는 것도 문제였지만, 무엇보다도 토쿠노의 여왕이 적들의 수중에 떨어졌다는 사실은 그야말로 심각한 상황이었다. 놈들의 양동작전은 적이긴 하지만, 감탄하지 않을 수가 없었다. 한조는 무엇보다도 상황을 수습하는 것 외에도 여왕을 되찾기 위한 작전을 펼쳐야 했지만, 상황이 여의치가 않았다.

그런 와중에 살아남은 여왕의 가신들은 한조가 자신들의 목숨과 젠토를 구했음에도 불구하고 이 사태를 지휘하는게 마음에 들지 않은 눈치였다. 심지어 여왕까지 잡힌 상황에서 더이상 희망이 없다는 판단 하에 어떻게든 목숨을 부지하고자 둘러대며 빠져나갈 궁리만 하는 것이 눈에 뻔히 보였다.

저들끼리 서로 발버둥 치는 와중에 그나마 치졸한 용기를 낸 어떤 가신이 외쳤다.

"이제 토쿠노는 군벌에게 넘어갔습니다. 인정해야지요! 여왕께서 잡혀가신 이 마당에 우리가 뭘 할 수 있겠습니까? 남은 백성들의 목숨과 여왕님의 목숨이라도 부지하려면 우리가 빨리 항복하는게 더 낫지 않겠습니까?"

그의 말에 마침내 화가 폭발한 한조가 자리에서 벌떡 일어나려 하는 사이, 순식간에 그 가신의 목이 날아가버렸다. 그의 뒤에는 한조의 스승인 은둔자가 서 있었다. 은둔자는 빼어낸 칼을 다시 집어넣으며 외쳤다.

"더러운 놈들이! 어디 한 번 더 말해봐라!"

순식간에 벌어진 일에 잠시 어안이 벙벙했던 가신들은 비명을 지르며 은둔자의 검이 닿지 않는 거리까지 기어서 도망쳤다. 바깥에서 가신 한 명이 죽은 사실을 알아차린 두 경비병이 칼을 빼내고 오자, 은둔자는 그 둘을 향해 소리쳤다.

"적에게 항복하자는 놈을 벤 것이 못마땅하면 이 자리에서 날 베라!"

그러자 두 경비병은 서로 눈을 마주보다가 오히려 죽은 가신을 벌레처럼 흘겨 보더니 물었다.

"네 놈은 누구지? 저들을 베고 싶은 충동이 든 건 우리들도 마찬가지이지만, 설령 그렇다 할지라도 네게 살인을 할 권리를 가지고 있는건 아닐텐데."

은둔자는 즉시 품 속에서 명패를 보였다. 그 명패에는 여왕의 인장과 함께 자신의 신분을 증명해주는 호패가 같이 묶여 있었다.

"나는 여왕님의 가신이자, 충신으로써 명을 다한 세이지로의 동생이다. 시마다 세이지로, 그게 내 이름이며, 여영님께 받은 이 명패는 그걸 내 신분과 여왕님의 가신임을 증명한다."

그 명패를 보자, 두 경비병은 즉시 고개를 조아리며 물러갔다. 그는 다시 가신들을 향해 말했다.

"버러지 같은 놈들을 모조리 죽여도 시원치 않겠지만, 네 놈들의 힘이라도 빌려할 상황이다. 이미 바깥에 어느 정도의 민병대가 사태를 수습하기 위해 동분서주하고 있다. 항복을 하려건 적어도 젠토를 복구한 뒤에나 해도 늦지 않다. 적어도 놈들이 지금 당장 여왕님을 어떻게 하진 않을테고, 소기의 목적을 달성하고 젠토의 병력도 저들의 병력도 많이 줄어든 상황이니 사태를 관망하겠지."

그는 잠시 숨을 고르더니 한조를 돌아보며 말했다.

"한조! 지금 즉시 브리타니아로 떠나라! 저들의 왕에게 현재 상황을 설명하고 조력을 구해라. 어떻게 해서든 저들에 맞설 힘을 모아야 한다. 젠토를 내게 맡겨라."

한조는 자신의 손에 토쿠노의 운명이 거려 있다는 사실을 절실히 느끼며 즉시 자리를 떠났다.

이벤트 공지

일시: 2015년 1월 24일 오후 10시

장소: 브리튼 EM 홀

이벤트 숙지사항

이벤트는 전반적으로 전투가 예상되므로, 귀중품은 필히 보장하시거나 은행에 맡기신 뒤에 참여하시기 바랍니다. 이벤트 진행 시간이 길지 않으므로 정시에 참여하시길 권장합니다.

이벤트 주의사항

이벤트를 방해하거나, 소란을 피우거나, 스팸을 하거나, 타인 또는 EM을 괴롭히거나 모욕하는 등의 행동은 결과적으로 여러분의 계정에 치명적인 기록을 남기게 합니다. 이벤트에서 EM이 말을 할 때에는 주의를 기울여주세요. EM은 여러분이 하는 말에 귀를 기울이려고 노력합니다. 그러나 일부 부분에선 EM이 도와줄 수 없다는 내용도 있음을 양해해주시기 바랍니다. 만약 이러한 행동이 지속될 경우, EM은 문제가 해결되기 전까지 이벤트를 중단시킬 수 밖에 없습니다.이벤트를 방해하거나, 소란을 피우거나, 스팸을 하거나, 타인 또는 EM을 괴롭히거나 모욕하는 등의 행동은 결과적으로 여러분의 계정에 치명적인 기록을 남기게 합니다. 이벤트에서 EM이 말을 할 때에는 주의를 기울여주세요. EM은 여러분이 하는 말에 귀를 기울이려고 노력합니다. 그러나 일부 부분에선 EM이 도와줄 수 없다는 내용도 있음을 양해해주시기 바랍니다. 만약 이러한 행동이 지속될 경우, EM은 문제가 해결되기 전까지 이벤트를 중단시킬 수 밖에 없습니다.

이벤트 채팅 채널 안내

이벤트 중에는 #Arirang EM Event 채팅 채널이 사용됩니다. 이곳으로 접속하시어 이벤트 진행동안 EM과 의사소통을 원할히 할 수 있도록 참고하시기 바랍니다. EM은 이벤트 채널에 접속하지 않아 갖게 되는 불이익에 대해서 책임을 지지 않습니다.

감사합니다.

Story

It was a problem to retrieve the remains of city after the war but more importantly, the Empress has fallen by enemy's hand. Although they are enemy but Hanzo had to admit that he was impressed by their strategy. However, he should plan for take the Empress back but circumstances are not good.

And even while these mess, and even Hanzo saved vassals of the Empress, they didn't like him that he is leading the settlements. They thought there's no hope now, and only thing they could maintain their pitiful lives are sneak away the city while everything is in chaos and panic.

While they were arguing each others, shameful brave one vassal yelled.

"Now Tokuno is fallen by the warlords. We must admit it! What we can do after the Empress were captured? To save our people's lives and the Empress, we must surrender quickly and show them our loyalty!"

Before he finished his statement, Hanzo couldn't bear his disloyalty words. At that moment, the vassal's head were just disappeared and fell to the ground. The recluse was standing behind of him. He put his sword back to sheeth.

"You filthy scums! Say it once more time!"

At first, vassals didn't realized what just happened. After they realized what happend in front of them, they screamed and ran away from the recluse. Two guards heard the scream and came. They saw the body and draw their swords. The recluse yelled at him.

"If you have any problem with what I have done, that kill a scum who trying to sell us, the Empress, and our realm to the warlord. Kill me right now!"

Two guards looked at each others and then put their swords away. They asked.

"Who are you? I do not feel any pity to that scum but it doesn't mean that you have right to murder someone. Moreover, in this place."

The recluse immediately showed his engraved plate from his cloth. Plate clearly shows who he is with the Empress's seal.

"I am the loyal vassal of the Empress and brother of Seijiro who died with honor while serving her highness. Shimada Seijiro, it's my name and the plate proves my identification and my status."

After they saw the plate, they immediately leave the room. Shimada yelled to vassals.

"I will be glad and will do with my pleasure if I could kill all of you but unfortunately you have something to do. Militias are already trying to retrieve remains of the city there. If you really want to surrender, so be it. But do it after we all finish clear these all mess of city, it won't be too late. They won't do anything harm to the Empress for now and they have lost lots of men as we do so they won't invade our city soon."

He paused and turn to Hanzo.

"Hanzo! Leave to Britannia at once! Explain the situation here and get anything you could get from their King. We need everything we got in order to confront them again. Leave Zento to me and only focus on reinforcement."

Hanzo felt that fate of Tokuno is now his hand and leave the room at once.

Notification

Date/Time: 24th Jan 2015 10:00PM KST/JPT (09:00 ET)

Meeting Place: Britain EM Hall

Caution!

We're expecting battle in this event, please insure your precious items or leave them to your bank box. Event time is not that long so we'll start it right in time.

Warning

If you disrupt the event, spamming, insulting other players or EM will eventually make bad record to your account. Please pay attention to EM when he trying to speak something. EM will try to listen to you when he finished his speech. And be advised that there's some things that EMs cannot help you with. If these behavior continue, EM has no choice but to stop the event till it's solved.

Event Chat Channel

We're using #Arirang EM Event during the event. Access here to communicate with EM and get some information from the other players as well. EM will not take any responsibility for missing any information because of this.

Thank you.

Continue reading...