• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Peacemaking] Area peace: How much peacemaking do I need with 120 music?

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Due to available skill points left in my char, I need to calculate what is the minimum peacemaking skill I need to achieve 100% success rate of area peace, provided that I already have 120 in music.

ty

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

I'm not 100% sure, Poo would probably know better, but for some reason I think you only need 100 Music/100 Peace for that.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i havnt used peace in years.

but LG sounds right.
at 100/100 you should be 100%

i think what you gain with the 120/120 is the direct peaceing.
also the length the area peace lasts if im not mistaken.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

I haven't used it since... *thinks back* before publish 16 I think hehe.

It never seemed to be any better than the same effect as a quick Invis to me. I remember for a while (largely due to there being some no delay bugs) Peace/Necros became popular for spawns and thats where I remember hearing 100/100 from. I still didn't use it though.

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I know I only need 100/100 for area. But I already have 120 music and 120 provoke (and need those). And I only need as low in peace as possible just for area peacing...

PsychoKinetic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will need 100.0 peacemaking to have a 100% chance to succeed area peace.

Having 120.0 music will make a difference in any targeted peace attempts but will not affect the area check.