• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are You...

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pumped about tonight's zoo spawn?!?!

I am!

W00T!

Sorry, I haven't been ingame alot lately. Haven't really been 'into' UO that much as of late... dunno what's up with my head. >.<

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please someone meet me at the Britannia Royal Zoo in Trammel. I don't know where the fire dungeon is. I hope I don't miss out.

D

DPudding

Mr Fart is excitable.

BTW...Bob...if I'm having a problem farting (which I don't) are you the person I need to get in touch with? Cause...I've heard that bran and boiled eggs are the secret to earth shattering flatulence....

D

Dixie

Eggs work, but you can also fall back on beans and beef jerky if need be.

D

DPudding

Eggs work, but you can also fall back on beans and beef jerky if need be.

I can dig it, Dixie. Another person mentioned Long John Silvers fish can cause farts that crack the firmament. But...I prefer really smelly air biscuits...otherwise...it's all sound and fury!

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My fart secret is beer and raisens. *shrugs*

The spawn went well, aside from me being dead, lol. Everyone stuck to the temporary peace treaty. Thank you all for that *bows* Sorry I wasn't much help getting the skull, but I did have fun, and I learned where the spawn is. :)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not being able to rezz or heal you fraction types is a pain...Might be easier of people brought non-fraction characters, but then people like to play their favourite characters I guess!

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Not being able to rezz or heal you fraction types is a pain...Might be easier of people brought non-fraction characters, but then people like to play their favourite characters I guess!
But then I wouldn't be able to run around hunting SL, TB, COM, etc. and going "O! You! Come here! Here, over here, here! REZ HIM PLEASE!" LOL

Luckily this time there WERE people there to rez the faction people. :)

G

Gwenyth

My archer is really, REALLY needing some love. I swear I was dead for 75% of the spawn and even part way thru killing the champ itself. How in the heck I got a 115 magery scroll is beyond me. Next week it's back to my tamer, it'll be less stressful that way :D

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My archer is really, REALLY needing some love. I swear I was dead for 75% of the spawn and even part way thru killing the champ itself. How in the heck I got a 115 magery scroll is beyond me. Next week it's back to my tamer, it'll be less stressful that way :D
My noobie bard ( first time out hunting with her ever)...got a 115 fencing??
Explain that to me....I dropped maybe 4 ev's...1 flame strike... and finally got her discorded.

But let me tell ya discording her was great....her health bar dropped like a stone after that!

Do bards get credit for the extra damage that discord allows or something?

lol

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey TimberWolf...I'm not trying to sound newb...but, do you know about the new factions items? If you don't have at least one toon in a faction I should say you may wanna give it some thought. =-) As you saw, there are a few times where a temporary treaty is effective. And I respect all who did that for the zoo last night...thank you. =-)

After 2 of my faction buddies died I ran out to find the npc healer, by the time I made it back everyone was leaving, and I got to find the body and pry her corpse open to see that she was full of loot. Nothing especially good, but at the very least I did get to see her dead body.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bob I got a chest full of Marties and arties collecting dust.
I am so tired of eye candy that I give it away normally the moment I get it.

Tell me what items are there that I just can't live without....

M

Mrs Xander

I was dead and dead and then deader during this one. If a stupid gargoyle didnt torch my butt i ran from orange EV's into imps. It was a mess. I will bring my crafter next time, fixing armor and weapons does not see orange, blue, green or red.... hehe.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...I can understand what you mean TimberWolf. I just think back...way, way, way back to the days when I first discovered UO. And how I didn't know anyone. I would go to the bank daily looking on the ground for someone's throw-a-ways. I love to loot peerless and champ-spawn's bodies, toss the loot into a bag and leave it at banks for someone to get a "surge" out of.

One man's trash is another man's treasure they say. What most people can't stand about the way I play in-game is that I like to add a role-play element to my character. I've always wanted to give Hagrid (my main tamer) a "viking" like look. I decided that a wooden shield and since there are not true "viking helmets" in Ultima Online I went with a bear mask. And of course a viking sword. For over two years now I've been searching for a viking sword with certain mods, but have failed to find one. As a habit I make sure to check any viking sword I find on a body. I've been in a long search for a viking sword > mage weapon > swing speed increase 30% > with no spellchanneling.

Not trying to rant at all, I swear, I just thought that would be a good example. I love tossing a bag of monster loot on the ground at New Haven, or Luna bank, and watching someone seem to go nuts looking through it. :)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well bob funny thing about UO...we have these things called crafters....

just to see I hopped on my 180 skill pt Black smith and grabbed an old copper hammer I had kicking around and made this:

Viking sword
mage weapon -24
swing speed increase 25%
damage increase 52 %

I know it isn't exactly what you were looking for....
if you want it let me know!

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mother-of-god TimberWolf!

Um...er...if you don't have a place for that beauty? *drools* What, if anything can I give you for that? Or even buy it from you?

I'll be at the Royal Zoo on Hagrid. I hope to see you there friend. :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
TW you shouldn't waste charges on your anceint smithy hammer on times that you have 100% chance of making without it.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
see the beautiful lady gwen helped me with something the othe day....and vallend helped me tame a couple grt drags this morning.

So I am just passing on the good will they showed me

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TW you shouldn't waste charges on your anceint smithy hammer on times that you have 100% chance of making without it.

LOL I know FLutter...I just like walking around with a Blacksmith skill of 180.

Besides I have a few...I traded in alot of blackrock back then.