• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Are these items worth anything to anyone?

Seldon_SP

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Picked up a few old deco items at an IDOC a while ago and was wondering if they're worth anything:

- A whispering rose (think the name is "Helmchen")
- Janna's hangover cure
- A commemorative plate ( “A plate decorated with a beautiful painting of Mondain's defeat as the Gem of Immortality shatters.”)

If anyone knows their worth and/or is interested in buying them, please let me know.

Thanks

UPDATE - also have a couple of "Vollems held in Crystal" from the SA launch. They're currently just sitting in a chest getting sad and lonely. Would love a price check on these.

Last edited:

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I read on UOGuide that the Janna cure is an old item that no longer spawns and is considered a rare. Don´t know how many there are on Siege though and its value.

But I bid 200K on the cure and 200K on the plate.

http://www.uoguide.com/Jaana's_Hangover_Remedy

Last edited:

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll bid 500k for the plate.

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

Viscount Goop

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i am interested in those Vollems!! I offer 600k for each one or if Im WAY off on price, someone speak now or getthefuggoutahere!!:danceb::banana::party::please::thumbsup: :D

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am interested in those Vollems!! I offer 600k for each one or if Im WAY off on price, someone speak now or getthefuggoutahere!!:danceb::banana::party::please::thumbsup: :D
try adding another zero to the bid for one vollem. I've seen them bought and sold for 4-6 mill each and I think someone paid 8 mill for one inorder to have 2.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Picked up a few old deco items at an IDOC a while ago and was wondering if they're worth anything:

- A whispering rose (think the name is "Helmchen")
- Janna's hangover cure
- A commemorative plate ( “A plate decorated with a beautiful painting of Mondain's defeat as the Gem of Immortality shatters.”)

If anyone knows their worth and/or is interested in buying them, please let me know.

Thanks

UPDATE - also have a couple of "Vollems held in Crystal" from the SA launch. They're currently just sitting in a chest getting sad and lonely. Would love a price check on these.
PM sent on the vollems :)

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So does no one else see this post is from MARCH 7th and no longer really valid ..?

CaesarCoW

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Posted a few of those roses on my vendor North luna and some of those coins of mondain

Last edited:

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still interested in selling the plate?

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum