• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are there still very many people on Napa?

• Thread starter SpaceYourFace
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SpaceYourFace

OK, its been almost a year and a half since ive played, just reactivated my account. Ive played napa off and on since about 1999. Ive made characters on other shards, Lake Austin, Atlantic, Siege. This is my first day back and so far Siege was completely dead, saw mabe 5 people in about 3 hours of play. Same with Lake Austin. Of course Atlantic had alot of people but I never really liked playing there because of all the scripters and speedhackers.

So does napa have an active player base anymore. I guess im looking for something thats not dead but not crowded as atlantic. I logged in on napa for a few minuts and saw 3 or 4 people at luna , is this basically what its like most days or is it just slow tonight?

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well im here not on right now because hurricane gustav has me living in a camper trailor right now. but i know my guild C!C chaotic creed has at least 5-6 on every night. we do alot of peerless and champ spawns a very active guild but seldomly we hang out at Luna. youcan always check the fel yew gates theres normally some PvP action there most of the time. If your looking for a guild check out our web site were always looking for active mature players.http://chaotic-creed.darkbb.com

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I see by your post(@ 1:30am EST) Most are off doing something about that time. Last night at that time there were about 5 of us in Twisted W area doing that spawn for arrows (normally maybe a couple tops doing swoop for loot & pet training). Saw a few champers going in and out of Luna a few times over the evening, so Champs were being popped. Then you have the yew crew doing their gate thing. In Luna the time (or around the time of your post) you won't see many people. A couple of hrs earlier and you would of normally seen it fairly full. Luna is the area, but many don't hang around like before. They go out & do things & with the new seeds out I am guessing many are doing that in different places. Time checking is the big thing though, early night time (9p + - EST) I have seen Luna full.

D

dielock

Our group is on every day. Last night we were at Rune Beatles.
Napa has the population your looking for, not too bust and not too lean.

S

SpaceYourFace

I guess I can try napa out for a couple weeks. If I like it ill move one of my characters back over from Atlantic. I kinda stripped all my napa characters of all my money and armor the last time I transfered.

I did some running around in Fel last night looking for housing spots and already marked about 4 spots that I could place an 18 x 18.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Welcome Back! I think Napa is doing well. As for your characters needing a few things.

Head to Luna and in the SE Corner you will find "The Old Give and Take Pub" A grreat place to relax with your buds, but more importantly are the Community Chests where others have left things that they do not need and they are free for the taking. Hence the name "The Old Give and Take Pub" Last night someone left several very good arnmour pieces enough to get you started and going for sure.

I see some nice piles of gold there on occasion as well.

WElcome Home Friend

S

Sunrise

Aye Nabins place is great!!

Now as for people on napa..I don't know..but alot of ale drinkers Hell ya there are alot of them on Napa...