• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Are there Focus groups on Seige?

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Now that I am trying to play daily I would like to get a focus if possible. I have asked on global chat a few times with no answers received. I know there are spell weavers here but how does one get a focus? I used to get mine each morning with Gilfane before we went on a hunt. I am not in a guild at this point.

Marisa Kirisame

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
You can ask for an unskilled focus in GC and people, if they are online, usually reply. Whenever I'm online I can do unskilled focus unless too busy doing something. If you join a guild your guildmates will be available to help you out, hence join the guild with more people in different time zones.

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Getting a 120 focus would be tough. You don't own a soulstone I"m assuming ? Thats the typical way to do it, stone it, get a 0 skill, put it back on.
I do have 120 in Spellweaving currently, and yes it was tough to do. I did it when I was in Gil for the morning hunts.

Edit I guess I misread your post. You are saying it would be tough to get the right players to get a 120 focus and that I should stone it off, get a focus and stone SW back on?

Last edited:

Ol MacDeezy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
yes stone off, get focus, put back on...i have gm weaving on a character but i also have the ability to log in 4-5 characters that can help with a non skilled at a point in time...if you have icq feel free to add me(600-424-712) and msg me when in need and i will do my best to help when im around, even if it means logging in 4-5 characters for ya ;)

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I do have 120 in Spellweaving currently, and yes it was tough to do. I did it when I was in Gil for the morning hunts.

Edit I guess I misread your post. You are saying it would be tough to get the right players to get a 120 focus and that I should stone it off, get a focus and stone SW back on?
Correct

Marisa Kirisame

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm gm weaving atm but will up this to 120 soon if you're searching for people to do skilled focus too. Once I hit 110 its possible.

Val'lyn De'ana

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Haha, the first thing I thought of when reading this title, "Hmmm, is Broadsword talking with Siege players to get their thoughts on upcoming changes?"

Then the realization came to me; they wouldn't do that, they would just make the changes and tell us they are new "features".

Finally I realized the OP meant the spell weaving focus groups :)

-Val'lyn