• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are there any high end vendors that arent in Luna

Z

Zyron

I cant find any thing that i need in vendors (leet armor leet weapons)

if so, can you tell me where they are

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zento and Yew Gate in Trammel both seem to have some decent shops, but other than that you're pretty much stuck with Luna.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Y'know, I'm never able to find Swampy Armor when I need it. There used to be a really good vendor for it with all the different colors (I like the Agaphite one), but when it started drying out, I had to go and order a ton of 'em myself.

I'm starting to run out now, and I would like to see a vendor supply these. I don't really mind if they're high priced; you can't put a cost on fashion.

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Yewphorium (I think I spelled that correctly) vendors that's northeast of the Yew/Trammel moongate has swamp barding. Sarsmi is excellent when it comes to fulfilling customer orders or requests. If I remember correctly, she had nearly all if not ALL the colors available for the swamp barding. I'd give her a try, and you can always leave something on her bulletin board as well. Good luck, man. :thumbsup:

Oh yes, I have to respect someone who rides a pink-hued mount. :D

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, I didn't know that.

I'd gladly be a customer of Sarsmi anytime. Any kind of customer, heh heh...

*coughs*

Excuse me, where was I? Oh yes, thanks for the tip!

G

Give'R The Onion

Is there anything in particular you are looking for? If you are checking for elite armor, PM me here on the boards and you can take a look at my inventory.

Thanks

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Y'know, I'm never able to find Swampy Armor when I need it. There used to be a really good vendor for it with all the different colors (I like the Agaphite one), but when it started drying out, I had to go and order a ton of 'em myself.

I'm starting to run out now, and I would like to see a vendor supply these. I don't really mind if they're high priced; you can't put a cost on fashion.
I checked my dragon barding vendor and for some reason the agapite was regular and not exe, so I've replaced it now with a couple of exceptional ones. ;)

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am in the process of setting up a vendor house just to the west of Umbra. Made a post about it here in the West Coast trade forum: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1329552#post1329552.

I'm afraid I don't have and won't be selling lots of high-end stuff. However, I do hope to be able to provide some things that would be useful to new and returning players. Not sure how long the house will stay up either, maybe a few months, because I'm trying to shut down accounts. At some point in the near future, Sarsmi's getting my deco plants collection from when I thought about doing a plant shop and I'll just be keeping a rainbow-hued stash of seeds in case I'm ever once again bitten by the plant-growing bug.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I checked my dragon barding vendor and for some reason the agapite was regular and not exe, so I've replaced it now with a couple of exceptional ones. ;)
Thanks, I'm down to one last swampy armor before I've gotta restock. I'll be heading to your place to do so. =]

S

Sigurds

Ive found a few in and around yew, and wrong. Ive packratted a bunch of stuff, what type are you looking for?

I have started selling slayer bows and weapons for newly returning players at great prices, simply because there is no other way for single combat to survive otherwise.

F

Fyiera Fyre

With the new imbuing and a runic you can make pretty much anything your heart desires. Soon I will have legendary imbuing and I will try to put up some good weapons and gear on my vendor at McLuna's. But really ideas of whats considered leetness is needed so I know what to put up. Can always pm for a personal request as well. I normally dont charge anyone in fact everytime I see someone ask for something I can make I gladly help them for free. I just love seeing my items being used.

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the new imbuing and a runic you can make pretty much anything your heart desires. Soon I will have legendary imbuing and I will try to put up some good weapons and gear on my vendor at McLuna's. But really ideas of whats considered leetness is needed so I know what to put up. Can always pm for a personal request as well. I normally dont charge anyone in fact everytime I see someone ask for something I can make I gladly help them for free. I just love seeing my items being used.
is Mcluna the name of your vendor in Luna ? where is it located please, thank you.

*edit* nm... I got it.

F

Fromage

Mclunas is in south west corner. Very good design looks like Mcdonalds.

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
any new or old vendors out there in the lands? high end ... resource ... any vendors will do!

figured this a good place to ask ...

looking to fill a runebook for my library, of shops outside luna (library in luna, so inner luna runes are a bit redundant)

if'n ye'd like yer shop added to a vendor runebook, let me know where it is and i will come snag a rune ... or you can drop off a rune to my library in Luna, The Grateful Rune, located at the NE corner of inner luna, just east of the space houses. There is a mailbox out front with a rune on top for any runes to be donated to the library.

Thanks!

Xanth de Orlig

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welp to update this a bit there are a few shops now in Luna proper, plus one or two North and East Luna entrances.

There is a really well stocked new player/add-on/general supply shop outside East Vesper close to the Minoc bridge.

A great cheap finds/armor/weap shop on Ice island SW Trammel. Just jog down along the coastline, you'll find the keep.

On the North side of Tok Zento, is a basic supply/plant/and rares vendor that's stocked regular.

Below Trinny Swamp Trammel is a castle with a single vendor that carries rare EM events from afar.

Straight South from Trinny Gate Trammel at the very end of the strip is a house with all sorts of odd supplies that are impossible to find stocked anywheres else.

East of Yew gate Trammel The Yewforium is still standing, with a limited supply of carpentry/tinker/and masonary items as well as a few other items.

M

Marcus Aurelius

I think there is still the hard rack cafe eat of luna too

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I don't know if anyone really checks this thread from baja, but I have a Luna house in southern luna that I make sure to keep stocked as much as possible with high end items from gear to nice deco and tokens for reasonable prices. I've been trying to keep stock flowing in from off shard to keep you guys with the newest stuff. If you have requests please feel free to either leave a message on my message board at my house (rylo's south luna shop) or icq me at 626 994 256. Or if you want to set up a vendor I can hook you up with one for free as long as you can keep stock on it and keep the prices reasonable.

-Rylo (ask in chat for me i have a few alts)