• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are there any barbed leather armor vendors left on this shard?

A

Alvo

Need to restock. All the vendors I used to buy from are gone.

Jets 28
Pats 24

G

Working on it, but barbed leather is much more expensive now because it's much more difficult to gather.

G

Because of the bos change, I can no longer farm up tons of barbed leather in a remote location, then send it all to the bank with the bos. I have to ferry small loads of ~200-300. It takes 35 barbed leather to make one full suit.

I was just farming away in a relatively accessable spot for 40 minutes and gathered 460 leather. Then a orange came in and I skeedaddled.

So, don't be surprised if the price for barbed leather suits doubles - at least.

G

Restocked at both the epicenter (east umbra bridge) and trinsic moongate vendors.

G

I stocked some suits in the 2nd floor of the Pawn shop first building out the west gate. Shop name Lore armor. I am charging 3k a suit

I

imported_Goron

The BoS changes are long over due.
I don't think Bags were a mistake, I think it should be feasible and possible to send ONE or TWO very valuable items, but to send 2000 barbed leather with one charge? ...

I also like that it slows the influx of gold to our bank boxes... a pity I didn't farm a ton of gold before the change:)

G

I restocked HugisBuyBack just SE of Yew gate, still the cheapest barbed suits on the shard, along with loads of fine jewels, mage books, and lots of other good stuff.

I have no problem farming leather, just go for the monsters with tnt or jsv over its head and they will spit out a full suit of leather armor. Be quick about looting tho, cuase those monsters have pack instincts.

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
barbed leather is easy to gather, you just need a house outside destard :p

G

RSA Mall welcomes you!

Here´s the location:

Right now we offer basic stuff such as:

-Bandies
-Kegs and potions
-Arrows, bolts and quivers
-Regs (both magery and necro)
-Egg bombs and enchanted apples
-Savage Kin Paint
-Bolas
-Shields
-Arcane Clothing
-Legendary Tailor/GM Arms Lore vendor
-Jewelry - FC, FCR, DI, HCI and DCI

More vendors will be added as time goes by.

RSA Mall:

Welcome!

You need a rune?
You think our prices are too high?
You have any suggestions or requests?

Please let me know. ICQ# 329-570-049

Willis

P

prostkr

I gave up selling armor over a year ago, why bust but my butt doing all the work for no profit.