• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are the towns still being invaded?

S

Sweety

Besides the graveyards i dont see any monsters. Are there any red npcs
( recruits, scouts, etc. ) left to kill or do they just spawn in waves?

J

jelinidas

Im pretty disappointed. Minoc has just a bunch of thieves(falsehood) runniing around and Mglow has a bunch of red hatereds. Cant recall into either, no "spawn", no dragon to be seen. Been this way all day. There are a few folks "training" in glow though that are loving it. rolleyes:

What is up with this? Give the spawn or turn it off. I am bored with this event already. I saw great promise...

D

Dem0nic

Im pretty disappointed. Minoc has just a bunch of thieves(falsehood) runniing around and Mglow has a bunch of red hatereds. Cant recall into either, no "spawn", no dragon to be seen. Been this way all day. There are a few folks "training" in glow though that are loving it. rolleyes:

What is up with this? Give the spawn or turn it off. I am bored with this event already. I saw great promise...
Yea, these events are fairly uneventful.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The spawn is activated via the faction system. When a faction steals & corrupts a sigil I believe they have the option to or it auto starts an invasion.

You can either join SL/Minax to steal sigils, corrupt em, and start em yourself, or wait for others to start em. But this will be happening forever, it's just part of factions now.

I think there's some bugs with it now though cause I've seen one "stuck" when scouting for some captains/generals.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 days ago I was killing demons in Yew, last night it was just like normal. Not a soul around. Even the NPC's seemed normal.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah it's all faction related. I'm sure there are some bugs with it though. We all know UO's testing :p I'm sure they didn't even bother testing anything to do with server up/down and how it could affect it with spawn up, the crimson up, etc.