• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are any of my friends in game right now?

B

BardMal

send me a pm or Ally an icq if you are please - 10:30 pm PST

B

BardMal

OK, we will be back later giving the resses for the 25,000 points ticket quest.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry I didnt see this sooner, Id have would have helpt with whatever it is you were doing good sir.

B

BardMal

We are back now, was a quick jacuzzi break, Ally is camping in the room to res people who go through for the 25,000 point tickets - we are running a bunch of our chars through.
Anyone who wants to make the mad dash for points can get em now for about an hour.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Honestly I have no idea what you guys are doing. I havnt done trammel type stuff in years man.

B

BardMal

those clean up britania points - there's a quest that give 25k points scroll, one per char, that usually will make you come thru dead, but if you can get a res in a safe back room, you can still get the points
we have got 10 x 25,000 scrolls so far this evening

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The room with the Liche lords and RC's?

Yeah I gotta do some more reading on that part hehe

B

BardMal

If you aren't doing anything and want to cycle some chars through with us, I'll give you a barbed kit for some of the 25k scrolls you get, or you could prolly sell em for some gold.

B

BardMal

it's alot easier than it sounds - actually, once I got the rythm, my mages are mostly getting through alive, as did my "main warrior" which I never play.

N

NewThunder

OK, we will be back later giving the resses for the 25,000 points ticket quest.
You can get the letter from Casca while a ghost, then use the stuck option. The letter will be neatly in your pack when you rez.

Edit: This mornings changes made it so that Ghosts no longer recieve the Letter from Casca, now you will have to get rez'd.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

You can get the letter from Casca while a ghost, then use the stuck option. The letter will be neatly in your pack when you rez.

Edit: This mornings changes made it so that Ghosts no longer recieve the Letter from Casca, now you will have to get rez'd.
Yep was just about to post that ghost can't get scroll anymore but seems you got here and edit'd it in already.

B

BardMal

We will be in there ressing again in about an hour or so.

If players want to run thru and get the 25k clean up britania tickets, you can get a res and we have a rune you can recall off of to turn the scroll into point ticket on Cpt Ulrich. It can only be done once per char, and the tickets may sell for a mil gold, maybe 2.5 mil.

We will be doing a cross shard thing with one of our trade partners, so hard to say how long we will be around unless someone wants to let us know they will be doing an account worth of chars. Our friends from Baja have 60 chars here they may run through if we do likewise with our 60 Baja chars for them.

P

Pennywise

H-h-heys. Whats yers names in da game. I run through Luna neked and says hi and shout out chit fer da peeps fer yas.

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am in the room with Casca as Allysa...sorry if I don't respond immediately - probably reading the board or trying to fetch a dragon egg but I am checking for people :)

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could you please elaborate where and how I can get the quest and where do I go? And which char would be better - an archer or a stealth-mgae?

Thank you!

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you O Thunderous One - the link was quite helpful:)

Soulstoned my stealth and hide to two of my mages so far and got 50K points, haveto wait 24 hrs and soulstone to two more on the morrow...

N

NewThunder

Thank you O Thunderous One - the link was quite helpful:)

Soulstoned my stealth and hide to two of my mages so far and got 50K points, haveto wait 24 hrs and soulstone to two more on the morrow...
Most evening there are people in the casca room avaiilable to rez, so it may be easier to run through as a ghost.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yah, he's right, Lita, hit that first door, resign yourself to death right there and it will save your sanity.... just remember to empty your pack and insure your favorite boots! cause I don't think anyone will help ya with a corpse run in that place ;)

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have had no problem with death form here lately :stretcher:

For some reason Paragon Balrons and I just dont seem to get along but I will not :bowdown: and let him win :fight:

Sometimes your the windshield sometimes your the bug ;)