• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ArchLord!

B

Bluebottle

I didn't play for more than a few hours so this might be a little limited. I did get the latest updated revision (I can't imagine how bad it might have been before). Game is unappealing ... slightly mind-numbing ... but free to play at least.. The graphics look not too bad, a little rubber-bandy at times. Dialog/chat is strange, combat is repetitive to the point of distraction. Quests are simple, character selection/modeling is limited, crafting (what crafting), loot decays waay to fast this is a barely persistent world.

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I disagree, for the points below:

Rubby Bandy GFX - Dont bump into things, walk around walls and tree's. Thats the only rubber banding you get

Chat - I find it easy and straight forward. /g for guild /s to shout /w for whisper and /p for party. Whats strange about that?

Combat - You have to fight beasts on every MMO, what makes this one repetitive and not the others? I personally fight different beasts depending on what mood I'm in and rarely get bored.

Quests - Kill, kill and kill... Its what the masses want and its what they get

Character Selection - Ok its a bit limited, but its free. The big word there is FREE so cant really complain.

Crafting - Its a MMO built for the masses, the masses dont want crafting like WoW (horrible game) they just want to kill kill kill.

Loot - Decays too fast? either pick it up before it goes or get into a party. The game is built so that adventuring parties have it easier (auto loot, higher HP, faster regen etc etc). Its not a Solo game, its a Adventuring Party game and its built to be that way. Although you can solo it (and I do) and I still have all the benefits of a party as I party with my mates who are elsewhere soloing.

All in all, a fantastic game considering you pay nothing to play on it. Its graphics are equal or better than WoW and most of the other MMO's on the market. It has a decent Customer Support team and actively supports the game (unlike EA/UO) and listens to its players.

Uh did I mention ITS FREE!