• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Archery without Bushido

Z

Zyron

Ok, so i have 100+ bushido on my sammy pally parry dexxer.
Now, I dont have ANY bushido on my archer. And I really dont wanna work it up because its a really hard skill to train. My question. What skill should I use To fill the gap on my archer. Should i just Train it up? Or is there some skill which could be also beneficial(i really dont wanna train bushy)

thanks

G

Gellor

Fill in the following gaps:
- What is archer going to do?
- What are other skills?

Without the previous, I can only answer that you MUST need GM camping:next:

Z

Zyron

Well right now im,
archery
tactics
chivlary
anatomy
healing
and focus is taking up that empty skill spot.

Hes for PvM.
Peerless bosses and what not.
I would use my sammy but hes not good enough yet, and sometimes i really just dont wanna be taking hard blows from high end monsters.

C

Cloak&Dagger

Now, I dont have ANY bushido on my archer. And I really dont wanna work it up because its a really hard skill to train. My question. What skill should I use To fill the gap on my archer. Should i just Train it up? Or is there some skill which could be also beneficial(i really dont wanna train bushy)

thanks
It's hard to train? o.o All you have to do is spam the same spell you would be spamming even if it was totally trained up, the benefit of bushido comes from the same spell you use to train it. *wonders how the uo player base got so lazy*

C

Connor_Graham

Now, I dont have ANY bushido on my archer. And I really dont wanna work it up because its a really hard skill to train.
Hard? You must be playing a different game. Bushido is one of the easiest skills to train in the game.

My question. What skill should I use To fill the gap on my archer. Should i just Train it up? Or is there some skill which could be also beneficial(i really dont wanna train bushy)

thanks
You need to train Bushido. It's hands down one of the most powerful additions to an archer template.

K

Kain Elderan

I hate to say it but I'd have to agree bushido is VERY easy to GM. I just started my ABC archer last week and he's already GM - and I haven't got to play nearly as much as I wanted.

Z

Zyron

well i havent trained it since i got it 120d on my dexxer and if i recall getting to 120 is really hard.

the uo player base has always been lazy
get over it

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can LS all the way to 120... and kill stuff on the way... how is that hard?