• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Archery template

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all i am looking to get some advice on a great archer template for PvM sooo all comments and advice would be great, i was thinking a ABC archer but i would still need acvice on that too lol

Thanks in advance Drewster

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well, I am running something pretty basic which has been working pretty well so far for me.

120 Archery
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
120 Chivalry
120 Focus
120 Bushido

The 120 focus helps greatly with mana regeneration, and coupled with 55 LMC from studded armour, it allows me some leeway on spamming special attacks even when hit mana leech fails to leech enough mana.
I am also running 2/6 casting on her jewels, a 75/75/70/70/75 refined suit since DCI doesn't matters much for an archer.

My double strike weapon of choice for her is the repeating crossbow instead of the yumi.

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) thanks for the info thats perfect in training now but i may switch bushido and focus for SS and healing just need to get suit sorted now seems so rare to get perfect 10 stam piece easier to get mage mods im sure of it