• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Archery - PvP - Barra Slayer

JediSith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, i am fixing up my barra slayer just need some help with my template..

i was lookign at .

710 cap

120 archery - 100 + 20 headdress
115 tactics
115 anatomy
100 bushido - for honor might drop - Not sure if i should drop this
100 focus
90 healing - not sure if i should drop this
65 chiv
60 ss - would like to add 60 ss for wraith form mana leechh
20 necro - cast wraith form

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Advice:
Focus does nothing for you that a good suit can't. Drop it. I would use meditation instead if mana is an issue.

Do NOT drop healing. Your anatomy can do double duty and add to damage as well as help you heal.

Bushido is a skill that helps a lot, but can be unreliable when you need it most. If you plan on doing mostly PvM, keep it since the extra damage from perfection helps a lot. If you plan on doing both PvM and PvP, then it's a 50/50 call between bushido and resist. You'll usually be using two bushido spells, lightning strike and confidence. If that isn't enough to justify 120 points in a skill, then it's not the skill for you. (I wouldn't go without it, but I'm only so-so at PvP with my archer, so I'll leave the choice to you)

C

Chaosy

I recommend bumping bushido to 115 at the least with 120 being ideal. Focus is pointless, IMO. I would go meditation as Farsight said.

A

Arch Magus

To me, it seems that amount of Necro and SS would be pointless.
Nothing a good Mana leech bow can't do.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I recommend bumping bushido to 115 at the least with 120 being ideal. Focus is pointless, IMO. I would go meditation as Farsight said.
couldn't say it better so... Ditto