• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ARCHERY - About enough?

S

Simon Francis

And what ever so hard template do you play? I actually have every kind of template and i just think its funny crybabies like you complain. If and when the archers get the nerf stick again, you'll cry about the next "overpowerd" template. :stir:
It is blatently obvious that your main character is an archer bardie...

My only real issue with archery is the massive amount of swing speed capable on bows.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is blatently obvious that your main character is an archer bardie...

My only real issue with archery is the massive amount of swing speed capable on bows.

Wait till you are out of mana and get hit by a concussion for 70-80+. That might have a bit of weight to what you see as issues with archery.

I do agree tho...you only need 35 ssi on a bow to hit the 60% SSI cap. (ring+assasin suit)

B

Balian of Asgard

Do you even know who you are debating with?
RTlFC

You assume and imply waaaaaay too much. I said it was a possiblity to 2 hit kill (like most others I assume the reader is fully aware of the RNG). Along with this I also made specific reference to a damage range.

Bah, Im guessing you didnt get the memo. (or didnt take the time to read it?)
In either case ignorance is not a quality one finds appealing, and most definitely in most cases does not deserve an honest and non offensive reply such as this.

*El Oh El 'erskates off to play PS3...*

In reply to skill...wow, arent you the angry one. I really want to know how much skill you think it takes to play an archer. Honestly I want your thoughts. I assumed two years of playing archers gave me some insight as to the skill required to play one...but hey...guess that 0 pvp skill must have clouded the truth. *rolls eyes*

Again...I should not be required to hold your hand and guide you down the path of template advice to a char you have admitted playing 24/7. If you dont know HOW its possible to hit for up to 80 damage I certainly am not going to SHOW you how to do it. That would make me a fool for showing you and you a ****** for not knowing your own template.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HOw many people u know that rock that suit? you must think all archers do...i surely don't.

The suit has nothing to do with the arguement...and my reply had nothing to do with you...it was a specific response to another poster. If you wish to respond to my other gripes, I would be greatful if you could offer some type of rebuttal instead of this generalized nitpicking of irrelavent comments.

Nuh-uh s'more please...

L

Lady_Mina

People people please !

If you can't beat them...join them.

it's as simple as that.

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"No offense S!ckLoveR but when it comes to Uo & Pvp you just seem plain ridiculous."

Of course, I don't play an Archer. I'm totally ridiculous.

"You appear to have serious Archery issues yet your nonsensical posts contradict themselves so often that it is hard to tell what you are trying to get across."

Let me know where and what. I'll correct myself if it's true, don't want nothing to be missunderstood.

"You give Pvp a bad name regardless of what class you seem to favor."

Mmmkay.. :coco:

"Methinks you may be in violation of the age requirement as listed in TOS."

Methinks you troll too much without adding anything to this argument. Funny how you mention the TOS considering.

"On a side note, I love how you explain the details of your suit and raised skills such as parry then respond to everyone's comments as if they knew all along."

You're right about the Parrying thing in a way but as for the rest I had already mentioned I had this and that mods on my suit(45%+ DCI etc), just some people didn't notice.

"If and when the archers get the nerf stick again, you'll cry about the next "overpowered" template."

If and when I think something else becomes overpowered surely I'll drop a word. You know, see if people can offer either some valid arguments based on more than theories and outdated guides... Or some advice. That's the point of these Forums, discussing things?

E

ElRay

You need to understand if your posting this on UO Hall, 90% of the people responding will be playing that ****ty template, it takes no skill, therefore it can make the lamest trammy a god. Of course people here dont want it nerfed.
*cough* Goldberg *cough*

S

Sir Kenga

I believe u didn't have to have 80 tactics in pre aos, but with 80 tactics u hit 100% without miss.