• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Archer Tamer Template

Madragon27

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If this posted I appologize in advance. I understand the skills used for the standard archer tamer. But on thing I am unsure about is the actual stats:

Strength/Dex/Intel?

Thanks!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
My archer/tamer is an elf, for the extra mana. Including crimson, spirit of the totem, and ring of the vile, I believe that he has somewhere in the neighborhood of 110 str, 135 dex, 53 int. Although int is only 53, he has around 80+ mana plus 40 lmc, 7 or 8 mr, and 60 med on the template.

Hope that helps.

P

Petkiller

My real stats are 255 so without items I have:
90 str
98 dex
67 int
My suit is Spirit of Totum, Pendant of Magi, Armor of fortune, Quiver of Infinty, Fey Leggins, Conjour's Trinket, Ornament of Magician and arms and gloves with very high resist and a crimmy. With suit on I have:
110 str
103 dex
105 mana (elf char 20 extra mana)

G

grandpa otis

My archer/tamer is an elf, for the extra mana. Including crimson, spirit of the totem, and ring of the vile, I believe that he has somewhere in the neighborhood of 110 str, 135 dex, 53 int. Although int is only 53, he has around 80+ mana plus 40 lmc, 7 or 8 mr, and 60 med on the template.

Hope that helps.
Is dex really this important? Why? How much better does 135 help you over say 80-85???:)

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
more dex = faster shooting = more damage

You can go 85, if you like. However, I like getting drops and such. I also like killing stuff before it kills me. How about you? :)

T

Turdnugget

If you're not a healing/anat archer/tamer then you can go with 85 dex but will need massive +stamina items as stamina determines Swing Speed.

You can roll 80 str and use a Spirit of Totem, that gives you 100 str. Put the rest in dex/int. The higher your dex, the easier it is to get higher stamina so you can shoot faster. Which can make or break whether you stay alive, or you die.