• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Arch cure nerf? Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sean_lo

<blockquote><hr>

At 120 magery: Level 1: 100% chance to cure Level 2: 100% chance to cure Level 3: 97% chance to cure Level 4: 66% chance to cure Level 5: 35% chance to cure

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost every single freaking high end monster in the game now does deadly-lethal poison. I can understand buffing pvp dudes who lethal poison, but for pvm it's a stupid move.

I

imported_ElRay

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I can understand buffing pvp dudes who lethal poison,

[/ QUOTE ]

no you cant, because its painfully obvious you dont pvp

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

At 120 magery: Level 1: 100% chance to cure Level 2: 100% chance to cure Level 3: 97% chance to cure Level 4: 66% chance to cure Level 5: 35% chance to cure

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost every single freaking high end monster in the game now does deadly-lethal poison. I can understand buffing pvp dudes who lethal poison, but for pvm it's a stupid move.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are a moron, this change is gonna affect pvp 10 times more then pvm.

K

Kith Kanan

I [censored] hope so , the points invested in poisoning are the easiest countered in the freaking game , petals , spells and even freaking forms......

S

sean_lo

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you even read what i said? I said it's a dumb move for pvm because everything deadly-lethal poisons. It's a buff for people who poison in pvp.

Don't just dismiss people without reading their posts.

X

xxEvolusxx

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you even read what i said? I said it's a dumb move for pvm because everything deadly-lethal poisons. It's a buff for people who poison in pvp.

Don't just dismiss people without reading their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man I wouldn't even prove your point to people who call you a moron. Why show someone manners when they obviously lack them?

G

Ahh, just when you thought DP was annoying, it just got worse! Ohh lets not mention the DP fields that will be thrown at spawns...hahaha!

I

imported_ElRay

<blockquote><hr>

I [censored] hope so , the points invested in poisoning are the easiest countered in the freaking game , petals , spells and even freaking forms......

[/ QUOTE ]

petals dont counter lethal poison, mage spells? lvl2 cure trying to cure lethal poison?? lol?? Arch cure in this patch is a aoe lvl2 cure, again, lol? Yah sure, chiv cures fast, but mages cannot use chiv so screw mages eh? forms? not everyone runs those forms, so why make people have to, just to counter to soon to be hordes of dpers

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

Vamp form and Unicorn form are pointless arguments, Vamp doesn't cure lethal. Unicorn doesn't resist anything other than first level. Vamp form doesn't allow you to cast heal without damage and is too slow to use as a toggle. Unicorn does't allow you to cast anything.

There are no other forms that have anything to do with poison resistance/removal.

Petals also don't cure lethal.

G

Orange Petals and Forms do not completely protect against DP/Lethal Poison.
Orange Petals resists Lesser Poison, Poison, and Greater Poison when the poison goes to do damage.
Vampire Form resists Lesser Poison, Poison, Greater Poison, and sometimes DP when the poison goes to do damage.
Unicorn Form resists Lesser Poison, Poison, and Greater Poison, the Poison does not even get a chance to be applied.

If a Mage can cast a Archcure while being slammed with spells or being hit by a warrior (Not to mention the Warrior's Bleed or Hit Effects on Wep), he deserves to have a very high chance of curing the Poison.
I have had a Nox Mage for a long time, i don't see it as unbalanced when a Mage casts Archcure to cure himself, if he can get it off while i'm slamming him with spells, he deserves to cure it. Only thing that i see as somewhat unbalanced is a Greater Cure Pot having 100% to cure my DP.

If any spell in the game needs to be nerfed, it's Evil Omen. That spell completely negates 120.0 Points in a skill, and is not resistable. Simple fix for it would be to make it resistable by comparing the victim's Resist skill and the caster's SS skill and to make it take a couple ticks longer to cast.

Akasha1

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RTLFC....

Let's keep all discussions on the topic of arch cure in this thread that is already going, and let's leave all personal attacks out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.