• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Arcane Ring of Sorcery

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling this nice Ring - non-cursed:

Intelligence Bonus 8
Mana Increase 5
Mana Regeneration 3
Luck -100
Spell Damage Increase 6
Faster Cast Recovery 4
Faster Casting 1
Lower Mana Cost 10

Location Drachenfels

ICQ me: 618743909

Last edited:

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you get this to Europa? or GL or Cstskills or Atlantic?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, no. Item is on Drachenfels. But I will consider transfer-cost when finding the proper price with you...

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gah, it just means another shard shield needed >.< everytime I go to a new shard hehe

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am very sorry, I am not exactly what you would call an experienced trader - neither have I the resources for professional transfers to other shards :frown2:

But if you are seriously interested, we can deal something out via ICQ :)

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rather busy wrapping up couple trades at the moment.

But I could work something out with you mid week if that is ok.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sure. but i will leave this thread open for bids from others, ok?

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man kinda, wish I had a chance to offer for this hehe. oh well I hope it found a great home.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, NBG. Next one is for you exclusively. I will contact you, if you give me your ICQ :)

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, NBG. Next one is for you exclusively. I will contact you, if you give me your ICQ :)
Just shoot me a message next time o_O heh. I check stratics more often now. Since my RL stuff really flood my IMs, I really want to just handle stuff on UO here.

I have tokens stored up so just let me know and given abit of time to get the funds, I should be able to make a decent offer and pickup if I want to commit a shard shield to this hehe. (Not that I am running out of picks but I was hoping to only have 1 European shard hehe - now it is looking like 2)