• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Arcane Foci can no longer be created by a single spellweaver??

I

Ill Saint

Saw this in the TC notes.

WHY??

Not one to have a rant, by why is it that I and other weavers would now have to actively search out another weaver (not always so easy!) just to have a moderately usable skill?

Weaving is bollocks without at least a 1 focus, why remove it?

B

Beastmaster

This bunch of wannabe coders are squashing bugs with the NERF hammer.

I

Ill Saint

I'm really, really annoyed by this proposed change. Can't understand it at all. Big thumbs down, devs.

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I can see why they did it if it was intentional because spellweaving is just that weaving between more than a single character but I still think it is uncalled for because anything under a lvl 3 focus is unusable.

Going to the bottom of prism and paying money for a lvl 6 is just plain ridiculous there should have been another way to reach 6 without going to the bottom paying money and all that.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spellweaving as a concept has missed the mark completely. Once you have the Arcane Focus there is no reason to stick together as a group. I don't see why they would bother making this change if they won't fix the skill as a whole.

L

Lord Kynd

Yeah I can see why they did it if it was intentional because spellweaving is just that weaving between more than a single character but I still think it is uncalled for because anything under a lvl 3 focus is unusable.

Going to the bottom of prism and paying money for a lvl 6 is just plain ridiculous there should have been another way to reach 6 without going to the bottom paying money and all that.

omfg
is not even worth crying about. geez

if our on atlantic and join my focus group i'm working on i'll sport you the 10k for trips down there.

pocket change anyhow.

i can loot 10k in 2 minutes off things i never saw die even.

pisspoor reason to not get a level 6.

as far as the no more single person thing.. hmm the original poster kinda made me open my eye's somewhat ....

[/QUOTE]Ill Saint Arcane Foci can no longer be created by a single spellweaver??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saw this in the TC notes.

WHY??

Not one to have a rant, by why is it that I and other weavers would now have to actively search out another weaver (not always so easy!) just to have a moderately usable skill?[/QUOTE]

so you know a way to get a level 6 without using anyone else's help ?
this definitly needs to be fixed then.

i spend a good portion of my time spamming my guild and alliance asking if people want to go get a focus, even tho i already have a 5 or a 6. it still helps someone else that might be trying to work with a 2 .

I

Ill Saint

Lord Kynd said:
as far as the no more single person thing.. hmm the original poster kinda made me open my eye's somewhat ....
so you know a way to get a level 6 without using anyone else's help ?
this definitly needs to be fixed then.
What are you talking about?

T

Thrand Graywolf

What are you talking about?
The rumor that they did this because there was some kind of bug letting people get a lvl 6 focus alone.

Which...would be insane if they did. Just fix the bug, if there is one.