• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Arcane circle in prism of light, where is it?

M

MrMiagi

I'm looking at the map here, where is the arcane circle located, and is it easy to get to? Any spawn that will agro you on it?

Sakkarah

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The arcane circle is in the east corner of healer area. It's a safe area, no spawn there aside from the ferret

Just run down to the level with the Crystal Lattice Seekers (the Ethereal Warrior looking crits). Then go on the east path from the drop in point. Looks like a dead end but it actually exits to the healer and a couple vendors.

I

imported_Lariat

You have to go through the Crystal Daemon room, the Hydra room, and the Crystal Vortex room, then head East then South to the outside. There are healers there, and the circle, no spawn.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="#DC143C">I have only been through the prism of light once, with a stealther, and i remember that i wound my way through a few rooms, past the river of ice and the ice monsters (sorry, my memory of their actual names is rather sparse) and ended up "outside" where the healer is - that's where the arcane circle is. probably that doesn't help. *goes to look at a map of the prism of light*... OK the only map i could find was this one prism of light and i think the arcane circle is that black dot near the dock that sticks out near the bottom of the map. I hope that helps a little? </font>

M

MrMiagi

Ahh, how do I get to Njulem? There's no moongate there is there? I can't remember where abouts it is on the map.

Sakkarah

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The simplest way is just to find a rune library and recall to Nujelm

Otherwise, you will need a boat as there is no moongate there, except on the Felucca side and even then, the gate doesn't appear in the list of moongates so no dice there. If you sail, you can either go south from Ice Island or North from Magincia, west from Moonglow or East from Vesper.