• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

april 9th good morning

G

ok today is hump day so waffles and a assortment of fruit for toppings are on the banquet table. how did yesterday go. I think today is a resource gathering day. So all report in on there gathering plans. As for me prior to coming into work I got some arrows and crossbolts . some bods (need to get a lot more). organized my moonglow loot I got last night. Now sits back and relaxes until next wave of event hits and i can make plans although i think if nothing new happens today i will go leather hunting so i can get back to filling bods. so stop on in rest a sec and share your thoughts with us

C

Connor_Graham

Might I suggest, to keep the tradition going, that you take over the posting of the daily ABM? Basically that's what you've got going, and since it is tradition and all....

I

imported_Sarphus

Yesterday went well. I got some minor tasks done around the house, lost my keys (still haven't found) and even got to do some fun stuff in UO. I even finished a project I had been wroking on for about a week, which was nice.

Today won't be a resource gathering day for me. I will probably find my keys, do some moonglow stuff and maybe do some other UO-related stuff. My moonglow stuff is already organized, so I'm just waiting for event turnin. My house, on the other hand, is quite messy. At some point after the turnin (to reduce my overall quantity of stuff to move), I plan to go place a new house and move all my stuff into it.

G

So you plan to go to moonglow and not gather loot. until we know better I count the thread , sword, shield and money as resources as you might need them to turn in for stuff want or buy stuff needed to support your empire or your friends My empire is alway in need hehe and my friends all hide until I get enough to give them.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
.....um...hump day????

What is hump day??? *scratches head*

Um....well I need to repair all my armor today.....still unclear on this chose your sides thing. I KNOW Maharia has chosen the side of the ShadowLords....but is it account-wide chosing? My other two chars that have done most of the fighting in Moonglow are NOT infected and have no desire to be

G

Hump day...middle of the week day, getting over the 'hump' of the work week.

I

imported_Tina Small

Hiya, Woody! Nice to see you have things set up for breakfast this morning! I'll have a waffle, some fruit, and some chai tea if you have it.

My UO plans for tonight after work include assembling suits and a few other odds and ends for some of my characters on another shard to which I'm transferring one of my faction thieves. Spent some time last night using up a few low-end runic hammers and sewing kits to make armor for training some new dexxer characters and was pleasantly surprised at the results. Also hoping to get in some pet training and catch up on reading about the events in Moonglow.

G

of course we have chai tea , also glad you are working on suits which is resourse gathering to make you transfers the great fighers they are going to be shortly. And takes time to get right

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep this going daily, its fun.

Hmm.. yesterday I logged in, ran around Darkglow for a lil bt, saw that the SLs are still spawning.. went to look for some BR.. got 3 peices, 3 cloaks shortly after.. Observed no new additions to the event, so cleaned my tower out. I really do have 160 piles of white snow.. covered my roof for awhile.. lol. Then worked on homework, went to school, went to a friends house, came home, read the boards for a few, and went to sleep.

Same for today its looking..

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Okay and what happened to the ABM???? Is this a new tradition?? The Good Morning Show by Woody??

GOOOOOOOOD MORNING STRATICS!!!! *grins*

Hey, whatever works...it's cold and rainy here *grumbles*

C

Connor_Graham

"Okay and what happened to the ABM???? Is this a new tradition?? The Good Morning Show by Woody??"

That's why I suggested Woody take over the ABM, so we can keep that tradition going.

Oh and...

Good McMorning Larisa.

I

imported_Tina Small

We're supposed to get a couple of inches of snow in town tomorrow. It will probably all be melted by noon, though, and the timing's perfect for softening up the ground enough for poking around the garden and pulling some weeds this weekend.

I

imported_Sarphus

I never said that

I just said how many cloaks do you need. I was trying to communicate that I'm not going to be greedy and all over everyone else just to get more loot. I'll just kill stuff and get whatever loot I get. I'm still getting PLENTY of loot without stepping all over the other people.

I

imported_Sweet Delta Eb

Hailo all, I new to the daily. I have been reading and you breakfsat crew seems interesting to say the least. I will take a mushroom, sausage, and provolone omelet wtih fresh squeezed orange juice.

I as for my UO day, which will begin after work, I plan on heading out to Moonglow and try for another cloak or two. Also finish up training archery on a new char I made. Hopefully we get a patch or some sort of clue about the next stage of the event. The slaughtering of endless Dark Moonglow baddies is starting to become a chore.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Went out for a smoke, and was thinking... why is there no coffee in UO? or squirrels(sp?) Or tobacco leaf for that matter? Chocolate was added.. (historically the cocoa bean goes back thousands of years, so this is acceptable by my terms) But coffee does too. And its delicious. Add it to the game, and maybe give it a caffinated effect, similar to the petals.. it increases your stam regen by 3 temporarilly (all jittery, and talkin fast) then you crash, and it drains your stam regen by 3 for a lil when its efects wear off. Keep the cooking additions going =)

fix the rabbit to squirrel ratio too. Albinos dont count.

G

sorry was just trying to say that going to dark moonglow could be consided resouce gathering .

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Good McMorning Connor!!!!

G

I gotsa squirrel, and not an albino one, but a proper European red one!.
But one of Sosaria's charming oddities is that unicorns are more common than squirrels.

G

Keep an eye on the weather, Conner. It may get rough over there today.

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

Keep an eye on the weather, Conner. It may get rough over there today.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been watching it. We've had storms rolling through for the past couple of days, and after seeing the system that we're about to get, consider my hatches battened down.