• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) [Apr 8, 2017] GSF APRIL AUCTION (Gilfane Arena)

Becca

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
In lot 25 the Easter bunny bundle. The lil yellow Candy Coated Chocolate I will pay a mil for the lil bunny. I accidentally ate mine by double clicking it. lol So to whom ever wins this lot or if someone has one stashed, if ya wanna sell lemme know. :popcorn:
Where do these come from?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
From the Easter basket, I do not have a yellow, but do have a light and a dark green

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Becca and Freja! Yup that where they come from. Freja, so two shades of green? You interested in selling one? I have two green ones but same color green, I would be interested in the color I do not have.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hello Becca and Freja! Yup that where they come from. Freja, so two shades of green? You interested in selling one? I have two green ones but same color green, I would be interested in the color I do not have.
Here is what I have
upload_2017-3-25_14-38-30.png

If you want one of the them, I will sell cheap to you

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I looked over the list and saw a lot of stuff that I didn't know that I needed. I'm going to have to have a conversation with my accountant who is also a potato farmer.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ohh a bunny collector! I knew there was a reason I liked you!

(I have almost a complete set on Origin...all cities all colors....yes I have an addiction...)

Can't wait for the auction, looks like an awesome line-up!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohh a bunny collector! I knew there was a reason I liked you!

(I have almost a complete set on Origin...all cities all colors....yes I have an addiction...)

Can't wait for the auction, looks like an awesome line-up!
I managed to collect 302 Bunnies on Legends, Don't know why but they caught my eye as something I liked and TBH the only thing I actually collect in UO :) Errr other than crates full of junk ;)

If possible I shall try to be there bidding on these bunnies! It will double the size of my Carrot Munching Army of ravenous rodents!!!!

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Coming up this Saturday. Get any commission bids to Hoffs if you cannot make it. Otherwise, see you there!

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
don't forget the auction Sat at 3 pm est. Lots of goodies up for bids. gilfane.com/auction for a list