• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Apple Infantry

Crest Lavender

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well - i am occasionally in fel, but am not participating in PvP stuff - i am having an eye
on it though out of interest and because of the old times and i havent heard of AI or Athena
since my last return - so i guess they are not about anymore.

Some negative Fame seems to last longer than positive one it seems ;-)

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

:D

Crest, Feluccian Tailor

Scenic Nevins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha. I think Apple got the same infamous reputation as this Armstrong dude yelling Respect!! whenever he cast spells :p

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is still one char named Apple around, I see him now and then.

Desert Fox

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks all for the info.

Oich..thats something I haven't heard of in a while :p

Mad times when AI signed up :lol:
Heh yea good times. I am a returning player and I've been messing around some and there are a whole lotta overpowered templates it seems. My chars are all outdated.

I left the game when the guild started babysitting all the blues to spawn. At one point I think AI was protecting 6-8 guilds spawns against raiders and not many would raid. Got boring. We get pro ps and the blues gets the hit ps. It was sorta noble it seems but a bit boring if you like to pvp.

I left not long after necros came out. I'm slowly re learning the game. My old chars are anat/parry mage, necro mage, tactics mage, nox mage, wrestle mage, nox necro fencer and I have a lumberjack axer. Just doing some test shard stuff mix and matching the new stuff before I tear all these temps apart.

Imbuing currently at 67.3 o ya!

Desert Fox

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I am/was one of the Apples yea. I see pets now are use in pvp. I just got eaten by a dragon and a black horse in test.

Stickypaws

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sort of. See dread mares down in despise but not often. Sampires, Mystics, and archers seem the most popular atm. Though I haven't done any despise walks for a while.

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Eliminated AI. since then no AI with any form of striking power has been seen.

not the best defence online, even windows firewall was better and that says alot!

Desert Fox

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I Eliminated AI. since then no AI with any form of striking power has been seen. QUOTE]

Must be after my time. Like I said I left cause it was boring. We would sit at a spawn/Harry being worked by random guilds and noone would raid. We were also fielding mostly mages with 2-3 dexxers. I left not long after AOS came out.

Nice screenshot. Looks fun. The only one tag that I rem raiding us was AB with that Neira chick. She didn't really have a good crew.

So dragons now take 5 pet slots? I rem ww and a mare combined takes 5 slots.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Normal dragons take 3 slots, greater dragons take 5. They're more on a parr with the dragons we fought against in our 'indestructable armor of fortifying' etc