• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] Appearance of Clothing Items

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I understand things such as plain dresses aren't showing up for some, and they aren't showing up for me either. However, I've noticed my Mark of the Travesty now shows on my Elf's head. The whole reason I made her Elf was to avoid this. Also, her Ethy Cloak is now normal-looking. I know that they were buggy items to begin with, and I'm not here to complain, I'd just like to know if these things will be fixed.

Overall, I'm sort of liking SA actually. The macro bars make my tamer's life much much MUCH more happy, and after enabling Vsync, setting FPS to 60 and disabling shadows, everything runs very smoothly :)