• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Aos Colored Cloth.

• Thread starter Dragon Slave.
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dragon Slave.

I attended the Asian Shard Event to dye cloth AOS colors, I transfered several bolts of it back to Napa. I got 22 shades of the 24 possible. Missing two shades of orange. Anyrate I'm selling it 100k per bolt or 1k worth of spring cleaning tickets or turn ins per bolt in trade. Welcome to check my vendors behind Yew Empathy Abbey, or PM me here. Thx.

S

Sunrise

Dragon slave.

I have a quick question for you. Who designed your home?

Your home is one of thy amazing homes plus also confusing to get around in that I have seen in a long time.

Very well done my friend. :D How did you do it?

L

Loqucious

Can you do anything with one bolt of cloth? Not a criticism, just a real curiosity.

D

Dragon Slave.

Dragon slave.

I have a quick question for you. Who designed your home?

Your home is one of thy amazing homes plus also confusing to get around in that I have seen in a long time.

Very well done my friend. :D How did you do it?

I did all the design on my yew house, stole some ideas from the housing forums. Dokker Sabbath gave plenty of imput on my Pirate Ship, rune on my front steps of the yew house.

D

Dragon Slave.

Both houses are really something. Good work.

I still have a few things to do to them, just been to lazy to get around to it, also need to finish cooking skill so I can get that stove off my balconi.

S

Sunrise

The pirate ship home is nice too. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: