• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] AoS Clothing choices

Beleth

Visitor
Hello

I reactivated an old account and am looking to sell a few AoS clothing/rose award choices.

I was wondering if there is a market for these? If so id be looking for a price check please. Thanks.

Beleth

Visitor

Attachments

Beleth

Visitor
Ok so I have 8 of these picks available. I will take 1.5p on Atlantic per pick.

You provide the name change token.

If on Atlantic we will meet up, I will collect the name change token from you and change the characters name. I will then make the selection and trade it to you for the agreed upon amount.

For the non-Atlantic choices I will meet up with you on the shard the pick is from and collect the name change token, change name, pick your requested item and show it to you in the trade window. We will then meet on Atlantic will payment will be transferred. We will then meet back on the shard with the item and I will trade it to you.

5 are on Atlantic
1 on Chese
1 on Catskills
1 on Europa

If you take all 8 I'll do 11p (you save 1p).

PM me or post here if interested.

Beleth

Visitor
Ok so I have 8 of these picks available. I will take 1.5p on Atlantic per pick.

You provide the name change token.

If on Atlantic we will meet up, I will collect the name change token from you and change the characters name. I will then make the selection and trade it to you for the agreed upon amount.

For the non-Atlantic choices I will meet up with you on the shard the pick is from and collect the name change token, change name, pick your requested item and show it to you in the trade window. We will then meet on Atlantic will payment will be transferred. We will then meet back on the shard with the item and I will trade it to you.

5 are on Atlantic
1 on Chese
1 on Catskills
1 on Europa

If you take all 8 I'll do 11p (you save 1p).

PM me or post here if interested.

Reduced to 1p per pick, buy 7 get 1 free.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have you gotten any requests at those prices? I would think at 1P you would provide the name change.

Beleth

Visitor
Nothing yet but there comes a point where it's just worth holding onto the picks

6 of the 8 characters will need to be renamed again after the choices are made so paying for the name changes on both ends isn't worth it.