• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

AOC Stratics: Looking for Staff

S

Seridove

The Age of Conan Stratics site is getting reamped up and we're looking for a few volunteers! We are currently looking for passionate players who would be interested in helping gather news and information and participate in shaping the site to become an integral part of the Age of Conan community.

If interested, please send an email to: [email protected] with a brief description of your interests, talents and why you'd like to be a part of the AOC Stratics team!

Previous experience is NOT a requirement. Only those with a passion to be an integral part of the Conan community and help create the most comprehensive source of data available need apply :)

M

Mijac_Chmon

I'm a Mod over on one of the UO server sites, and my mate is trying to convince me to try AoC with him.

If I do, I'd love to contribute to developing AoC stratics!

I'll let ya know how it goes as soon as I know what's going on :)

S

Seridove

The response has been incredible and we're adding to our staff daily! I have contacted everyone who has sent me an email..so if you haven't heard from me...then I didn't get it!

If someone is interested in a special little forum project..email me with "Forum Project" in the title..and we'll chat :)