• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

AOC Benny Hill !

• Thread starter Jack Beauregard
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Azureal

Im sorry, this is posted here for what reason? Oh, youre looking for hits for your terrible video based on a half arsed badly designed "next gen" MMO?

Wicked.

In before the lock.

K

Kiminality

Essentially "AoC griefing, to Yakety Sax".
Good show, from the "mature" MMO.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AOC is a joke. Gamemasters told a group of players to stop PVPing because they didn't intend for groups larger than 5.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The graphic requirements are just ridiculous. It is fine to have some good graphics tied to high requirements, but AOC doesn't downscale well at all. I think the developers are banking on the XBOX360 version to pick up the slack.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hubby and I tried it...he was very excited bout it i tagged along to make him happy :p

Huge dissapointment.... All chars have the same start so once we found a couple buddies to play with it was very lame to be all seperated to diffrent areas AFTER lvl 20.
Game is still very buggy and the recource gathering is a pain in the rear...

Graphics are nice but again requirements are redicules (even thou i did get a new PC out of it :p ) since even with my new pc i couldnt play at max graphics.

I also didnt care for the preopening for "the elite crowd" since that made the pvp servers one big gank fest hehe.

So thank god he quit it again :stretcher: