• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anywhere left to place houses?

B

Bara

Hi. Four friends and I recently started up together on UO, and we were really looking forward to building a cluster of houses together.

I've been riding around for several days and it seems difficult to find even a basic plot of land for a small house, much less a place for a little guild town. I'm getting rather discouraged.

Do you all know of any out of the way spots that we could build on? We would really like to stick together.

If not, Is there any word on if the expansion will bring new lands to build on?

Thanks!

T

Tazar

Hi. Four friends and I recently started up together on UO, and we were really looking forward to building a cluster of houses together.

I've been riding around for several days and it seems difficult to find even a basic plot of land for a small house, much less a place for a little guild town. I'm getting rather discouraged.

Do you all know of any out of the way spots that we could build on? We would really like to stick together.

If not, Is there any word on if the expansion will bring new lands to build on?

Thanks!
There are lots of places to place a house, especially in Felucca, but it will probably be difficult to get 5 all together (It took me three years of buying out neighbors to get mine all together). I believe that many players can show you individual spots to place. I know of one in Malas that will hold a 7 or 8x13. If you are on late in the evenings, PM me and I will be happy to show it to you.

Fortunately, with rune and runebooks, any home is just a spell away. The New-Haven mage sells recall scrolls (if you can not find them cheaper from a player) so no skill is needed.

Safe Journeys!

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i know of a cabin place in trammel used to have one there myself and another 7x8 or something like it...you can find 7x7s all over the place on trammel even

C

Chaosy

There are plenty of spots to place homes with the dwindling population. It might be difficult to cluster them together if you're looking to place slightly bigger homes though. Housing is relatively cheap now so it if you're looking to get houses that are next to each other, it might be worthwhile to look into purchasing them.

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your still looking and don't mind smaller housing to start with, I know of a place where you can fit at least 3-4 small to mid-sized houses all together. ICQ me (65361739) or PM me through here and we can meet up in game.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Noticed when building my house a little while back there is a few open spaces in yew not far from the gate that would allow for 2 or possibly 3 7x7s... pm me if you want the coordinates..