• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Anyone xfering PAC->ATL? Or need a ride PAC->ATL?

Jandruz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have some stuff on PAC that I need xfered to ATL. At this point, it's not worth it to me to buy a token and do it solo.

So, is there anyone already xfering from PAC to ATL that I can "hitch a ride" with? Or, is there anyone with stuff they want Xfered? Maybe we can work something out to make it worth the cost of the token.

PM, post here, or icq 587108139

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the easy quick trade Jandruz.

And thanks to Nabin for Brokering.

All went painless.++ to both of them

Jandruz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, hungry4knowhow, for the smooth gold swap. Thank you Lord Nabin for brokering.

Don't hesitate to deal with either of them! :)

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jandruz, I'm not sure if you still need stuff moved from Pac to Atlantic but if you do, Q me - 215-364-344. I'm going to be xferring sometime this week or next. Still have a bunch of people I need to check in with. If anyone reading this needs stuff xferred, let me know. I won't have a ton of space available, but I will have some.

Snowdrop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nine Dark Moons would you contact me @ icq 259-499-344 (as my icq seems to be refusing to add ppl) about bringing some items from Pac to Atl. TY!