• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone willing to help?

• Thread starter Crazy Fireball
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crazy Fireball

This year I made my first black cat. Hes very inactive right now and still 24 laugh, he did a VP, With cruddy gags. He got a fishing laugh and isnt gona be a ubber.

I made two black cats this year, delete one because i was making room for a transfer of toons that now i dont know if i'll even do.

I was wondering if someone was willing to help me, if you want to try and concact me via Personal message or Yahoo. Im allways active on those things the most, the only time i dont respond is when im afk or have a busy icon away.

If you would like to help, i'd love it :)

Thanks In advance, if you help, lol
Sean

A

alisagrace86

i am willing to help you =) and i'm almost always in river so pm me if you want my help lol