• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone wanna be my tutor? =D

R

Ravahan

Well, I recently re-designed a character 'o mine and, pretty much on a whim, stuck him in Minax. I met a fellow in Destard one day who suggested it to me, and thought I should join his faction guild, but I'm having a lot 'o trouble getting in touch with him.

So is there anyone around who would be willing to give me the mage PvP basics and tell me what I need to know for factions? I thought I could just play by ear, but some things, like how I discovered you aren't safe in a guard zone, would be good to know ahead of time. Also, I've never even attempted mage PvP so I'd like to have some idea of what I'm doing before I go trying to land those nifty kill points.

Reply here or ICQ me if you're willin' to help out. 246034670

R

Ravahan

Much thanks to At the Drive In for an evening of very informative discussion in the art of being a squishy spellslinger! I look forward to attempting to implement your advice, though you may disagree with my template (And I promise to get rid of those arms and body!) =D