• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone steal anything cool in magincia?

O

Origin Thief

Not too often I see people in Magincia Fel on Origin. The few times I've seen em, they've had nothing of value in their pack. The biggest problems are the constant fire fields being thrown around everywhere.

You're best bet is to snoop em and hope they walk away from you (keeping the fire away). As long as they are within 15 tiles or so, their pack will stay open as long as you don't move (you can shadow jump though and it will stay open). Just wait for something to drop, shadow jump, steal and run.

The only other option would be to sit by the bank in Magincia and hope that's the bank they are using to drop off their cursed arties. If they bring one of the new arites to the bank before insuring it, they deserve to have that taken! This is a rather boring option. Though patience is the key to successful thieving.

Origin Thief

O

Origin Thief

Well, finally a lone blue running around in Fel Magincia. After watching him for about 5 mins, a cursed arcane shield dropped to his pack...which i gladly took. For as difficult as stealing can be, people should say congrats when you succesfully steal an item...not the things he said - which i won't bother repeating!

Still hoping for one of the event items.

Origin Thief

J

Jason619

hahaha. I'm kinda thinking of adding 100 SS so I can thank them for items I steal.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see the pic of daemon armor you show. You do know that deamon armor still drops from efreets right? Not that big of a steal friend.

G

Although its on Siege i picked up cursed bane legs shadow dancers and an aegis. I was impressed hehe.

O

Origin Thief

Seems like the cursed arties are dropping quite frequently now from the Balrons. I've added about 10 more items to my bank thanks to those hard workers out there.

On a side note - This is a great opportunity for those considering joining the thieving community to give it a shot. As often as the arties drop, people don't bother running to the bank until they have a handful so there is always a target around. Also, no guards. So, pull your doom rares collector out of hiding and bring them to Fel!

Origin Thief