• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone remember Ole Man Prowse?

P

Prowse

Greetings all,

Well, despite the deep deep sleep I've been in the last few years, I still manage to wander around the world a little each time I awaken.

This is all drawing to an end this February as the landlord of my humble resting place is finally pulling my lease and kicking me out. It is with great sadness that I say a final farewell to this world, and goodbye to all the friends and foes I had the pleasure of playing with over the last nine years.

I will be attending some of the Story Telling Nights at the Y over the next couple months. Reciting a tale of {slight} historic signifigance. Some of you know it, some have heard it before - but to many, this story is new.

Hope to see many of you during the next few months.

~Prowse

I

imported_UONutt

No I don't remember Ole Man Prowse. That said - this sounds intriguing. Looking forward to it Ole Man.

I

imported_Serafina Cole

I remember you, old man.

And if I can be there... I will be there.

D

Dor of Sonoma

*hugs fiercely*

Of course I remember you, you sod!

I have been away for many moons myself (it could not be helped, unfortunately)
However...I have just this week renewed my options, and hope to be back with the shard within a day or so - if for no other reason that to clear the Halloween decor out of the Yew Merry Center for All.

*coughs*

Oops! That be the residual price of working eighteen hours a day for far too long. As soon as I quit feeling under the weather, I shall be back with bells on. In the meantime, I wish a far Happier New Year to all (boy, did 2007 suck, or what?!) and hope to renew Story Night this week.

I

imported_Serafina Cole

Dor! I'm glad to see you back here. I've been wondering where in the heck you went and hoping all was ok with you.

My computer at home died and I'm taking my time looking at options for a new one. I have my heart set on a convertible laptop but where I live, I dont have alot of options for shopping. It will be awhile before I get the new one. For now, I can surf the web from work. So, I wont be able to attend Friday's at the Y for a few weeks.

It's really good to see you back here though.