• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone really good at making signatures?

G

Gellor

Gemma likes making them and comes up with some creative ones.:thumbsup: His are not however complete custom fresh drawn pictures but cool none the less:pint:

S

SUPRsalad

Yeah man, i make some sigs.
i posted some of them here: http://boards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=146419

i don't do fancy light/opacity stuff. I don't do photoshop. I use MS paint. My sigs are lo-fi/DIY. I realize that Epic's sig is messed up on there, but I fixed it and he rocks the new one.

If you think you like my style, PM me. Id be happy to come up with something for you. Clintoro.com appears to be broken, so you can't see mine right now :(
Im out of town till monday night, but yeah. let me know.

S

SUPRsalad

I have a feeling Jesse was looking for a real 'leet' sig with lighting effects and opacity like kyrite's. Sorry man. can't help you there. Ask Velandra real nice. she owns @ photoshop

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gemma ...you need to make me another sig!! So I can have the always changing sigs!! Let me know when you're back in town , I'll hit you up on Q. :thumbsup:

S

SUPRsalad

im back, but www.clintoro.com is gone so.. i dunno.. illl have to find another sig-rotator host. . . let me know if you find one.
also, yeah im feelin siggy. hit me up.

J

Jesse Jane

oh i dont want a super pretty one. :D maybe you could do one for me

S

SUPRsalad

hey man, dont be ashamed. rock that **** man! it wasn't bad!
and i offered to make you one. . . just let me know..