• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone play Xbox Live!?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just curious as to what UO players also play Xbox live on the 360.

Hit me up if you wanna play call of duty 4.

my new game tag is MY MAN SAUCE. (i know its a horrible name but think of the possibilities.)

S

SwordBlaze

*Looks at avatar*.......nah I don't play Call of Duty 4....

T

Tybalt Capulet II

Just curious as to what UO players also play Xbox live on the 360.

Hit me up if you wanna play call of duty 4.

my new game tag is MY MAN SAUCE. (i know its a horrible name but think of the possibilities.)
no , gave up on those gaming systems with UO really. from then on was online gaming. realize you can multiplay with consoles, but most of the games you can , well no interest in. cant see the cost of them with what you can do with a PC instead.

Y

YuriGaDaisukiDa

no , gave up on those gaming systems with UO really. from then on was online gaming. realize you can multiplay with consoles, but most of the games you can , well no interest in. cant see the cost of them with what you can do with a PC instead.
your post makes no sense, i read it 3 times.....

i got that you like uo, and the cost of pay to play mmos is cheaper, but... there were a lot fo words there