• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Request Anyone offering rides to Atlantic

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was wondering if anyone was going to Atlantic from the following shards for fest if they could bring a cpl items for me. Thanks

Europa
Hokuto
LA

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just be carefull after last festivals blatant open scam that was pretty well left unpunished by players and devs to be fair

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can move Baja and Arirang items to Atlantic (once the publish is live). Please ICQ me for either of these shards.

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
i can bring from LS to Atl - let me know - if you like - via ICQ.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i can move items from sonoma to atlantic. pm me to coordinate a time. i'm packing up now and i'm planning to transfer in a couple of days.

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Leaving Baja shortly for Arirang - please ICQ any last minute requests!

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I have a ride from Chessy plus I have like 40 items or so coming from there, but ty anyway. Maybe someone else can catch you before you leave.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i will be leaving europa man but will be after the weekend...loads of space...

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still looking for rides from these 3 shards if anyone is coming from there last minute. LA, Europa, Hok. Sorry missed THP, never got icq so must be that connection thing you were talking about. Anyhow, see everyone at fest. Thanks